Boston Scientific MARKETING Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific MARKETING Manager Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Fremont, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Lots of extensive past experience review then regular fit questions. Multiple phone interviews at first then followed by all day in person interview. Scheduling takes days or weeks depending on the business situation and how you are compared to other candidates. Some strategic or marketing experience questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Marlborough, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

The process was very short from begining to end and very professional. The HR recruiter was very helpful and prompt to respond to any questions I had. I had one phone screen within 4 days of having my resume submitted. I recevied a call within a couple of days to set up first round interviews. Called within 3 hours of my first round to schedule second round. I received a verbal offer within one business day of my 2nd round interviews.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe the position as I had understood it from the previous interviewers.   Answer Question
    • Why do I want to hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

My initial offer was very fair with them meeting my requested salary requirements. There was no need for further negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Marlborough, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

The Corp Strategy group is very effective at interviewing. They are able to ask you the right questions (in case format), but still make the interview informative and interesting for you as the candidate. You can expect to be tested via case study. Be sure to have clear, concise and logical responses to these cases.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The company is willing to work with you from a base salary perspective

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in January 2012.

Interview

Quick and friendly phone interview to gage personality and commitment to career