Boston Scientific Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific Marketing Interview Questions

3.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

Two interviews. The first was with a Director of Sales and was very conversational. Briefly discussed resume and work experience, then moved on to behavioral questions. The second interview was less conversational and more traditional interview style with many behavioral questions. Both interviewers were very passionate about the company and informative about the role I was interviewing for. Very quick turn around, I received a response from them in a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed, but would not change the decisions you made.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2008.

Interview

The interview process was fairly present. Two interview in the first round and three interviews in the second. They were very open and flexible throughout the whole process and focused more on personality than industry knowledge. The questions were very interesting and really thoughtful. Teh interviewers were very well prepared, friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• how much of the contribution to this project was really yours and how much of it was everybody else.   Answer Question