Boston Scientific Medical Device Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific Medical Device Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

I met with three different managers and felt that each interview was pretty much the same. They were very focused on what I could bring to the company in terms of revenue and existing clientele. Very professional management team and the position was very close to what I was expecting.

Interview Questions

• How much of your current clientele do you think that you can convert.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very fair to industry standards

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Extensive and thorough as far as length of the process and tough questions. HR is involve in the process throughout and will actually interview you as well.. Make a great effort to hire the best people they can

Interview Questions

• Mainly situation type questions. Asked to explain your experiences in different scenarios.. Tell me a time when you had to try different techniques to close business and what did you do..?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Took about a month of interviews with different levels of management. It was a series of one on one meetings after having spoken with HR..I was called by a company recruiter and was scheduled for an interview with the Area Director.. After that I had to meet with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now..?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Detroit, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

My phone interview was short, after going to the standard behavioral interview questions, I ask them to tell me why I would even want to come work for Boston Scientific. He asked me to elaborate and I responded with, "well your recruiter called me, I'm happy at my current company, but I'm always interested in seeing what else is out there, so, why should I leave my current position? Impress me." He said something to the effect of "There are a lot of people out there that would jump at this position, I don't know why you would ask me that." I said thank you for your time and let him go. All I wanted to know was what why Boston Scientific is a company worth working for and when a manager can't answer that, that is an issue.

Interview Questions

• What steps do you take to develop leads in your current position?   1 Answer