Boston Scientific Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific Production Supervisor Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I got interviewed on site at the Society of women engineers career fair. I had a really positive experience with it. I was afterwards contacted via email by the person who interviewed me, giving me contact information of someone else, a hiring manager. I contacted her and I didn't got any response. I waited for some time, since it was holiday season and I contacted her again saying that I wanted an update since I moved closer to where the position was located. She didn't respond again, She was on vacation. Instead I got an email from another hiring manager, saying that she was contacted by the one I contacted, and that she was sorry but they already hired someone else, that she will forward my application to another hiring manager for upcoming openings.

I feel like I could have been the one called for a second interview or gotten the job since the initial interview went amazing. But since my profile got lost between all this hiring managers, I had no chance to reach the one that was actually on charge of doing the hiring process on time.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have, Why would you like to work for us, what products of our own are you familiar with and situational questions regarding troubleshooting   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spencer, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Spencer, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

Got it this opportunity through a career fair. I was interviewed on the spot, and a couple of days later I was called for an onsite interview.

There I spoke with 4 different people and it was a 4hour interview. I was then taken around to tour the facility. The questions were mainly behavioral and also talk a lot about my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• It was mostly behavioral. Just general behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spencer, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Spencer, IN) in August 2009.

Interview

Two person panel interview process with the prospective boss (Operations Manager) and Human Resources director for the Spencer, Indiana plant (one of four major production plants within Boston Scientific). Interview was nothing difficult, I was just rusty as it was my first of the day in a series of 3 with other companies. Questions were mostly behavioral. "tell me about a time in which you improved processes; How have you problem-solved in the past and what is your methodology". I rambled too much and my examples were just not high-impact, again just not warmed up like I would have liked. Probably should have done a practice one that morning but whatever.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you improved a process?   Answer Question
    • What is your problem solving methodology and give an example of a problem you solved and how?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with Six Sigma and Lean?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific in February 2009.

Interview

it was a simple panel interview process with various mangers and co workers. not to difficult, basic stuff about managing and so forth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non existent