Boston Scientific Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Marlborough, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

The entire process was run very professionally and overall it was a very positive experience. The entire team from ranging from HR to the individual divisions were helpful every step of the way. There were no surprises in the face to face interviews and the follow up was relatively quick. Based on this process, I believe the culture here is very balanced and would be a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself fitting in.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Initial phone interview was with a person completely unfamiliar with the position. She was unable to answer the questions I had.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (San Jose, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

Really depends on the department. R&D and Marketing tend to be better trained at conducting interviews.

Interview Questions

• They do a lot of talking. Questions were very predictable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I interviewed 8 years ago and they told me that they do not negotiate. I later found out otherwise.