Boston Scientific Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific Quality Engineer Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spencer, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Spencer, IN).

Interview

I felt left in the dark for most of it. There was very little communication from Boston Scientific in regards to what the timeline was. When the interview was scheduled, it was very rushed. There were several candidates interviewing that day. Each only had half an hour to interview with 2 employees at a time. Boston Scientific allowed the perspective employee to ask 1 question per half hour interview. Boston Scientific did not follow up with those they chose not to hire.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why we should hire you over the other candidates.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

The hiring process is very long and the recruiter did not seem to know the interviewing steps or the process well. You interview with many people and they make changes to the interview times with no regard to the interviewee. The recruiter never seems to be available or answers calls in a timely matter.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but personal. It seems they try to find out if you will be a type of person who does not have outside responsibilities to insure you will work long days. The questions I found odd were more on the personal side like what your hobbies are and family life.   Answer Question

There does not seem to be a life/work balance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

Was called by recruiter for an initial assessment of my backgrounds. Was asked about work experiences. Problem solving methods. Some behavior questions. Was told to wait for another call for an onsite interview. No calls yet so far after a week.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clonmel (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Clonmel (Ireland)) in June 2011.

Interview

On-site face-to-face interview. Two seperate interviews lasting approx 45-60 minutes each. one with HR and Quality managers. The second with HR and Manufacturing managers. Interview took place in managers office and I took advantage to draw out some diagrams to aid the answering of some questions. Friendly athmosphere and site tour.

Interview Questions

• Explain Capabilities Studies, Cpk, Cp, etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

Basic offer with benefits, not any real negotation took place.