Boston Scientific Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Scientific Software Engineer Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied on their website. Received several invitations to attend their virtual job fair. There were several hundred people that signed in. The staff running the event were overwhelmed. They sent out several messages saying that they would not be able to get to everybody but they had a list of all those applicants who had signed up and would be able to get feedback to everybody. No one talked to me and no feedback was ever attempted.

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Scientific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

Signed up through university career services. Got a 30 minutes interview. The interview was guaranteed if you signed up. This was more or less a personality screen to determine if you were competent at verbal communication.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous projects and expected achievement and goals I wished to pursue throughout my career. There were zero technical questions. It was purely a behavior interview. The next interview would have been on site as a technical interview,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Arden Hills, MN).

Interview

very curios, very respectful, asked basic questions.

Interview Questions

• white board a bit flip & differentiate Linux as a non-RTOS.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate on their salary, just starting bonus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

There was 4 phases of the interview.
    The introduction
    Technical interview
    Management Interview
    Tour and Character Interview

The Intro was just to meet and greet. The technical interview was to see what I knew. The opposite happened and I recognized the developers lacked a certain talent I wanted to work with. After that I talked with management for a while followed up by a plant tour and a chit chat. All in all the experience was pleasant and easy.
    I was sent a gift basket afterwards.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about not programming in C# any more.   1 Answer