Boston Scientific Interview Questions in Valencia, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

MRI Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

First there was one phone interview with the hiring manager to go over the job, and what I was interested in. Then in about week or so there was a onsite interview. This involved meeting the hiring manager, then an HR person along with various members of the team. I would say there was about 9 people in total. It was usually a 45 minute time slot with either one on one or me and two other employees.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about what was on my resume and to see if I could solve problems. An example would be they would ask about a project and then how many levels deep you went to solve the problems and how you went about doing it.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

2 phone Interviews, first was with my boss second was with two of his colleagues. Reviewed my resume, told me about job requirements and answered my questions. had me describe my engineering projects.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviews included a HR phone screen, a phone conversation with the hiring manager, and all-day in-person interviews at the company's offices in Valencia with the marketing team. One thing that made the interview process difficult was that it was only communicated to me towards the end of the process that I was interviewing for a slightly different position / product team than what I had originally applied to.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions around leadership and project management capabilities, as well as understanding of marketing & product management frameworks any how the candidate has applied them in past experiences.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Went through several rounds of interview, first phone interview, then in-person interviews with 4 managers. It was a long process that required two rounds of in-person interview due to a hiring freeze or some restructuring happening at the company. Took way longer than expected. Some managers focused on technical knowledge, some focused on pursuit of certifications, some focused on questions about taking initiative. Pretty thorough in various aspects.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing to continuously improve your skillsets after formal education?   Answer Question

Principal Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with 5 people and each came with a list of questions. Each interview lasted for about 30-45 minutes. Everyone was very welcoming and made me feel at ease which helped with interview nerves.

I was so disappointed that after hours worth of interview time, I was never contacted by the recruiter. I even sent a follow-up email but was no successful in receiving a response. I would think that they would have enough of a courtesy to AT LEAST send a generic email letting you know that you didn't qualify for the job after the interview. Very rude and disappointing in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What sort of presentations and data analysis have you done in your past experience?   Answer Question

Software Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Went through online career fair. Recruiters discussed resume through chat, then scheduled a phone interview. It was a technical phone interview, which lasted for a duration of one hour. The process was efficient and quick.

Interview Questions

• plenty of electronics related questions. E.g. Capacitor is charged to 2V, then attached to 5ohm transmission line in series with a 5v battery. What is the final voltage of the capacitor?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

three phone interviews over the span of a month. fairly easy questions. interviewed with three different people. on the third phone call i was offered the position, I accepted, and had the official offer emailed to me within the week.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. Then after the phone interview I was invited for a in person interview. During this interview I met a project manager and two of his employees. All the interviews were back to back and a little overwhelming. Overall all the interviewers were very polite and tried to make the situation as comfortable as possible. I'm currently waiting to hear back from them for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experiences involving leadership roles?   Answer Question

Product Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

The hiring process took about 2 months from the schedule of the 1st phone interview to the offer letter. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and hiring manager, basically went over the job description and asked pretty direct questions about my experience for the job in which I applied for. 3 weeks later I was invited to do face to face interviews with 5 people from the team. They were all given 30 minutes for one on one time with me. I enjoyed this part because you get to meet the team and get a feel of what your getting yourself into. Overall the team was welcoming and intelligent. I had a brief excel test that one of the analyst made. I felt good about the interviews, unfortunately the director of the department wanted to meet with me as well since he was traveling, we couldn't meet for another 3 weeks. I think the process is normally faster.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary offer was set in stone, but they offered a higher signing bonus to offset the gap plus higher annual bonus payout.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The recruiters at Boston Scientific are terrible. In trying to schedule a phone interview, I was stood up four times! Four times for an interview that she scheduled. Finally got her on the phone for the phone screening and a couple of weeks later with the hiring manager. A few weeks after the phone screening I went on-site and interviewed with the manufacturing team - tooling group manager, equipment manager, and process manager, as well as with some of the staff. A month later I was asked to come back for a second interview which lasted about 45minutes. Then ... never head back from them.

Interview Questions

• Everything was straight forward. No difficult questions.   Answer Question