Boston Store Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Store Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Store

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Store (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I went to the interview and got there pretty early and I ran into the manager who told me where to go, she ended up interviewing me and the questions were pretty easy, they were mostly about customer service. And by the end of the interview she hired me and I started working 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• What does customers look like to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Store

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Store (Brookfield, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was pretty basic. They ask you questions that they were given. Most of the questions you can easily answer by using examples of previous work experiences. It helps if you ask them questions back as it makes you seem more appealing to them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw another associate doing something their not supposed too?   Answer Question
    • How do you think we communicate with each other?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Store (West Bend, WI) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and heard back a few days later. The employees while I was waiting in the office lounge area were friendly. After the 20 minute interview I was offered the job and continued to stay in contact over the following week prior to a 3 hour training day. The first week I followed another employee in my hired department closely.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time you went above and beyond to help a specific customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't be afraid to negotiate the salary a bit. It's my biggest regret that I didn't.

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Store (Brookfield, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

Questions about your employment in the passed

Anonymous Employee in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Store (Janesville, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

The process was very simple. I applied online on their site and was called within the week to come in for an interview. The interview was with one of the sales managers who asked basic questions to get to know you and your experience in retail. After the interview, I got the offer and had to go in for a day to complete the training. It lasted about 4 hours plus the paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Store (Madison, WI).

Interview

I was recruited to come over from competition. So interview process was specific. But my guess is it's not any better than any other thing this company does which is poor as best.

Negotiation

Having been recruited, more or less, I could set my price.

Anonymous Employee in Janesville, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boston Store (Janesville, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

Asked basic questions about customer service, what would you do if. Have you every. Be prepared to provide examples of past customer service experiences.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years (this was a part time position for me)   1 Answer