Boston University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.5

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview consists of several parts. First was a phone interview. The potential PI called me and briefly introduced herself to me. Second, it was a on-site interview. I gave a presentation and had a lunch with group members. In the afternoon, I had a talk with the program chairman, she asked me about my passion and interest, as well as introduction of the program and the format of training I would get in the next 2 years.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in the future?
      What do you think T32 will help you?   Answer Question

Assistant Director of Career Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone screen followed by on campus interview. On campus lasted approximately 4 hours and included interviews with several different members of the college leadership. Overall a positive experience and I got the job.

IT Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

the interview was basically a behavioral one. I wasn't asked any technical question. Just questions about availability and experience and stuff. Don't worry just have a technical background

Student Worker Interview

Interview

casual, one on one.basic interests question and questions about managing time and work and academics and extra curricular activities. friendly staff and good interview process for student role. basic interests question and questions about managing time and work and academics and extra curricular activities. friendly staff and good interview process for student role

Interview Questions

• basic interests question and questions about managing time and work and academics and extra curricular activities. friendly staff and good interview process for student roles. basic interests question and questions about managing time and work and academics and extra curricular activities. friendly staff and good interview process for student role   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston University in June 2014.

Interview

I received an employee referral for this position at the ERC/CCD and interviewed over the phone during the summer. The phone interview was more of a screening, just getting to know my personality and how I work in a team environment. I previously worked at BU in two other departments so it wasn't as formal as other interviews might be.

Senior Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

I got a call from someone from talent management to set up a meeting. The interview process took two weeks and I met eight people - most on my team, 1 person from hr, 1 person from development talent management. Everyone was very nice.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston University.

Interview

Just informal chat with one of the computer science professors there. Asked a little about past experience in the area that you're applying to and future plan such as whether you want to do an internship during the summer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, heard back a couple days later, and interviewed early the next week. The whole process was fast and efficient. I was very happy with the way they handled the situation.

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston University.

Interview

Very laid back and pleasant experience. Hiring manager was very professional. Received call from hiring manager as opposed to HR, went through three rounds of interviews. One interview was a panel of approximately six people, with whom the individual in the position would have regular contact. Questions were mostly about background experience and what I would bring to the position. Overall a great group of people.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston University (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

applied online through BU's student link as I was a current student. the there was one phone call interview and two interviews in person. It was pretty straight forward and short process as I was already a student at Boston University.

Interview Questions

• Do you have programming experience in R for Bioinformatics?   1 Answer