Bostons Gourmet Pizza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bostons Gourmet Pizza

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bostons Gourmet Pizza (Dallas, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was advised that I would hear back by the next Friday...that came and went. I get an email from the same person, the Training Mgr that next Tuesday for a last minute interview on that Thursday. It was with the other Training Mgr. It was basic. She called her boss in to speak with me at the end of the interview. The boss asked what I was looking for in my next position. She said TM had more people to interview going into the next couple of weeks, then she said (in the same sentence) a decision will be made within a few days Needless to say, I received an email from that 2nd TM (Training Mgr) on Sunday afternoon that they "decided to go another direction".

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you've had to deal with a difficult class participant. (It wasn't a difficult question, but I had to put something in this field:)   1 Answer

Kitchen Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bostons Gourmet Pizza (San Jose, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Show up in a decent shirt and slacks and your in you will more than likely get the position for which you are applying. Some of the people that were there to interview with me looked unkept and desheveled so I was confident that I would get this job as opposed to the other people, who i'm sure were good people, it just looked as if they didn't really want the job.

Interview Questions