Bottega Veneta Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bottega Veneta

2.6

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bottega Veneta (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview overall was a great experience. I was explained what would be expected of me should i get hired. I was also schooled on some of the back ground history for the company.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bottega Veneta (New York, NY).

Interview

Most interviews are based on referrals.
    If you know anyone in the company, your chances are better than simply dropping off a resume.
    Management tends to move quickly. If you can get there attention from the beginning and keep them intrigued, you are sure to land the job.
    Provide visual examples such as spread sheets, illustrations etc.. on how you would make/save the company money and how you have done so in past companies.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5/10 years from now?.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offers are pretty competitive. If too low, try to negotiate a raise down the line. Work is constant with overtime being available. Experience is more valuable.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bottega Veneta.

Interview

Got contact information directly from my schools internship center. Once I applied, they quickly contacted me with a date to interview, two separate interviews, both very direct to the point and professional. It was a fast and enjoyable interview process.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bottega Veneta in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the Regional Manager. The manager was generous with time and wasthorough. The manager was candid regarding the position and opportunities regarding this specific opportunity.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would manage staff with more tenure with the company and knowledge of the brand.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bottega Veneta.

Interview

Interviewed one on one with Director of Stores. Then they mad an offer contingent upon background check and credit check.

Interview Questions

• It was an unexpected question and was simply about 'good restaurants' to refer customers to.   Answer Question

Store Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bottega Veneta (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very conversational and straightforward. It started off with a phone call with the HR representative, followed by a Skype interview with the Managers. As long as you know about the job's description and your skills, you're fine.

Fall Intern Interview

Interview

An assistant interviewed me, I don't think she's know about social media, a very unprofessional interview.
    1.Walk through your resume 2.Talk about your professional knowledge and experience

Bottega Veneta Response

Apr 7, 2014 – HR Manager of the Americas

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience with us. We will use your comments to improve the internship interview process for our Worldwide Communications team. We wish you... More

Visual Merchandising Internship Interview

Interview

I had an interview at small conference room with hr for 15 min about my resume and my career. It was very straightforward. After interview, visual merchandising manager came and told me about the internship for 10 min.

Interview Questions

• Which store do you want to get in if you get an internship? and Why ?   Answer Question

Worldwide Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bottega Veneta (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

For the interview, you will meet with the HR manager as well as the hiring manager. They will have you walk them through your resume and past experiences. The interview was very relaxed and informal since it was just for an internship. Knowledge about the company is a plus.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bottega Veneta.

Interview

It was a group internview with the Retail Director and two other candidates. It was pretty friendly and cozy, the director really paying time in internviewing even the most entry position.

Interview Questions

• Why choosing their company?
      Why applying this position?
      Why you?   Answer Question