Bottom Dollar Food Fresh Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bottom Dollar Food Fresh Associate Interview Questions

1.0

PT Fresh Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food (Youngstown, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

I went in to the store and asked the Store Manager if any positions are available, he instructed me to speak with the hiring manager the next day which i did, He took down my information and was called in 2 days. Went in for an interview on a Thursday and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions, which were easy. Some questions about availability and advancement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was asked what i was looking to make and the amount was just right.

Dry Associate/Fresh Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received an email a few weeks later, set up interview time and date and was being interviewed at a Church. Interviewer was polite, very relaxed. Different set of questions regarding personality and how to deal with certain scenarios.

Interview Questions

• I can not seem to think of any difficult questions, mostly scenario questions, which are easy :)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate since I believed the pay was just right.