Bottomline Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bottomline Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Bottomline Technologies

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies.

Interview

I was selected in the first round of on-campus interviews and was called for a half hour interview in their office. The person in-charge was very helpful in helping me figure out where my interests lied. Although it was meant to be a half hour interview, I had multiple interviews with people from different departments for more than 2 hours. I was happy with this sudden plan at that moment because it was only in the interest of seeing where I would fit into the company. I was told that I had cleared the round and would be contacted by the HR person. After two weeks, I was asked about my work authorization status (I had already given that information in the application anyway). After another two weeks, I was sent a reject letter.
I think there is a lot of miscommunication between the HR and hiring departments, which the interviewee should beware. I also felt that you need to be lucky and not really talented, because two of my other friends who have awesome jobs now were not selected in the first round.

Interview Questions

• Only fit based questions. They asked me to give ranks for what I wanted most out of my job, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bottomline Technologies

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies.

Interview

Contacted via email and scheduled an interview at their HQ.
    Greeted and welcomed when entering the building.

Interview Questions