Bottomline Technologies Client Services Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bottomline Technologies Client Services Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Bottomline Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Portsmouth, NH) in February 2016.

Interview

A two person hiring team came to my college as a part of an on school interviewing process for the college program. The team of two was obviously unprepared. Questions were not well tailored to specific applicants and appeared redundant most of the time. They did not adequately answer several of the questions I had prepared for them. All over, it was a very bad experience. I'm not really sure what the interviewers took away from it. Their questions weren't skill or behavioral based, but more lingered on things like "how do you feel about blank?"

Interview Questions

• My thoughts on horizontal vs vertical structuring and relationships with CEO   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bottomline Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Multiple 1 on 1 interviews with the management team. Each initial conversation was positive and then was interviewed by someone in the sales group even though this was not a sales position. That final conversation/interview was very adversarial and focused on how to handle sales engagements. It was not clear why the interview process went in this direction and the resulted in confusion around the role the company was trying to fill.

Interview Questions

• Respond to a particular situation within a sales opportunity and how you would respond in a sales negotiation.   1 Answer

Client Services Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies in October 2016.

Interview

I had one interview at my school and was called to their offices for another. The interview was very relaxed and easy going. The interview questions were pretty standard like they asked about your background, your experience and why you wanted the job!