Bottomline Technologies Field Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bottomline Technologies

1 Interview Review

1.0

Field Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Reading, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

I was approached by Micheal Page regarding this role. I had applied for another one that they had live on LinkedIn which had "strangely" become unavailable. Old trick that many recruiters play. Anyway, I looked at the Job Spec and at the company and decided to pursue the opportunity. Met the Head of Sales for Financial Document Automation in Reading. Interview couldn't be more pleasant. Everything went well and smoothly. I closed him towards the end and he had no objections except that he ideally wanted someone with some industry experience but that wasn't an essential requirement. After all, I was coming from a business which had many aspects in common. I immediately shared my feedback with MP and they promised me to find out the outcome from their end. I chased my contact after a week and he told me that he was due a response from HR by the following day. I never heard back from the recruiter. I wonder how an established and prestigious agency like MP can be so unprofessional. Their poor behaviour would inevitably reflect badly also on the employer who hired them. Candidates invest time, resources and money into an interview process and they don't even get the courtesy of an email stating that they haven't been successful. Simply appalling.

Interview Questions