Bottomline Technologies Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern

Bottomline Technologies Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Bottomline Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Portsmouth, NH) in June 2015.

Interview

They interviewed me for about half an hour. It was a good interview, with some challenging yet easily answered questions. After the interview I was given some contact information and also gave them my references.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bottomline Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Portsmouth, NH) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with multiple different team managers to decide where I could be of the best help and could gain the most from the experience. This gave me a stronger insight into the company as well, so I could really confirm that Bottomline was were I would be best off.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies.

Interview

Was not ready for the internship experience as a college freshman. First off, interviewed with the finance department, and then interviewed with the operations department. Was pretty lost when going into the operations interview. However, all of the interviewers were very nice people and the facility was great.