Bottomline Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bottomline Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Bottomline Technologies

2.9

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies.

Interview

I applied online and then got a call for a behavioral interview. The interviewer was nice. After the interview, they told me that they would put the position on hold and if they decided to reopen the position, they would let me know. Since then nothing

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Portsmouth, NH).

Interview

Challenging but rewarding, the first few interviews actually seemed harder than the final round however, it was more challenging as their were several (5) interviews in one day. I liked the company from the start, and it seemed the employees did too.

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies.

Interview

Recruiter reached out for phone interview to tell you more about the company, role etc. Next another Phone Screen occurred with a manager to describe the role in more detail and for them to learn more about you->Next step was an onsite and final interview

Vendor Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Portsmouth, NH).

Interview

Very friendly, welcoming, this interview was one in which I was very confident. I knew I had it. It did not take them long to follow up and offer me a job on the team.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Portsmouth, NH) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quick and clear. I applied online through the career site, I was contacted two days later by an internal recruiter to schedule a phone interview.
    The phone interview was 20 mins of questions about my background and an overview of the role and next steps.
    Then I was scheduled for a technical interview with two of the Data Science team members who I meet with over WebEx. We discussed Python, SQL, machine learning and AI. From there I was invited to a Case Study Interview with stake holders and team members. I was given the data set 5 days prior.
    Then I was invited to an onsite interview where I was asked behavioral questions. At every step the team was very welcoming and asked great questions. I was disappointed to not be selected however I did receive feedback that will be helpful to apply again for future positions.

Interview Questions

• What is logistic regression? State an example when you have used logistic regression recently.   1 Answer

Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Portsmouth, NH) in July 2019.

Interview

The recruiting staff in Portsmouth was outstanding. Communication was perfect and staff very courteous. Although, I did not get the job, just wanted to let the staff know they were great. I like the interview style of speaking with entire group at once.

Interview Questions

• I was asked why I wanted to work at Bottomline. Also asked how my skillset will be an asset to their company. Typical questions   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies.

Interview

Applied through a career fair. Then had two Skype interviews, one with a group, another with an individual. Neither was hard, and it was much more about culture fit than raw skills. After the second interview, I would have been brought onsite and probably asked to do some coding, but I wasn't selected for the final round.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Portland, ME) in May 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview, and felt Bottomline was very interested. I was able to be honest with them about pay and other needs I was looking for in a new employer.
    I then scheduled an in-person interview. I was brought into a fishbowl like setting, where I talked to about 7-9 different employees, most that had worked my role or that I would be working with directly. They really did not have any questions for me, so I felt as if I was repeating myself constantly with the same discussions with every set of employees that came in to talk to me.
    The last person to come in and meet with me was who would be my Manager, and she briefly tried to describe exactly what I would be doing, which I understood but it was not a very through explanation.
    The entire process took two to two and a half hours. It was exhausting-and I did not feel like I left with a good understanding of the job. Most of the employees that came in were asking about past experience, and knew beforehand I was coming in from a completely different line of work.
    They seemed very interested, but shockingly I never received a call back or an email and never heard from Bottomline again. I thought after spending hours, they could at least let me know they chose someone else. I feel they went with someone that had previous experience, which I understand, but they really wasted my time and the interview was just not very organized.

Software Development () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Portsmouth, NH) in March 2019.

Interview

First a call from the recruiter, asking fairly simple questions on my interests and projects.
    Second was a 30 minute web call with the developers on the team I worked for. They asked more questions on my experience as well as a few technical questions pertaining to the frameworks their team uses.
    Finally I had an on-site interview with the same people and a few others on the team. They asked similar questions to the second interview, with a few more problem solving questions relating more to their current work.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between regression testing and unit testing?   Answer Question

Investigative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Dover, NH) in February 2019.

Interview

Initial Phone interview with HR recruiter. Then an Online video interview with department/team manager. Then in person interview with two additional team managers. Very good communication between HR team member as the process progressed. Office was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current role and how it applies to developing a career with bottomline technologies.   1 Answer