Bottomline Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bottomline Technologies Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bottomline Technologies

4.0

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

Below were the interview process.

First HR called and understood my interest and set up the following rounds of interviews.

1 Brief Intro, more questions about previous projects, experiences and roles played with a senior guy.
2 Telephonic Java
3 Telephonic Database
4 Telephonic Java J2EE, coding and analyzing existing code

Post that face to face interview, with one round of hands on Java, second round of sql hands on. Followed by two attribute rounds, one face to face and another, video call.

Challenging questions asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bottomline Technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Portsmouth, NH).

Interview

Wasn't actively looking, but I received a call from a Recruiter who was very professional and presented me with the opportunity. At first I was hesitant, but ended up interviewing. The whole process only took about two weeks from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next position? How would your manager describe you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated 3 weeks of vacation, and the salary was market value for my abilities.