Bottomline Technologies Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bottomline Technologies

1 Interview Review

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bottomline Technologies (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contracted by a recruiter whom found my resume on Careerbuilder. I completed a telephone interview with the recruiter. After 2 weeks, I completed another telephone interview with the recruiter that lasted over an hour. After a week, I was brought in to have an inperson interview with the hiring manager (that basically was the same line of questions from the telephone interview) and an interview with the other department managers. I felt confident in the interviews with all parties involved. I inquired regarding the hiring decision and never heard back from the recruiter whom I was dealing with. I felt this was unprofessional as, she'd previously been reaching out to me mostly to come in for the interview. I felt that the same tenacity should have been used to inform me of the hiring decision. While I understand, that they manager felt like I wasn't a right fit, I found it unprofessional that I wasn't formally informed of that decision.

Interview Questions