Boux Avenue Area Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Boux Avenue

1 Interview Review

4.0

Area Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (London, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online through boux.com and heard from HR after about a week. The phone conversation was fairly easy and the HR person seemed nice. She then told me I would have a face to face interview. She emailed me through all the details. I turned up to the interview and felt the two ladies who were interviewing me were not very personable or forthcoming, they asked a question off their laptops, I would answer and then they would move on to the next question. There wasnt any getting to know me as a person. Just a tick list. When the hour was up I was very quickly hurried out, it was 5pm at this point so I guess they had somewhere better to be! It wasn't very inspiring, creative or friendly so it actually put me off working there. I was told I would hear by the end of the week (It was Tuesday). I never heard from them until I emailed HR 2 weeks later and they said they had offered the position internally and gave me no feedback. I sensed they already had this person lined up anyway. Overall I was put off the company.

Interview Questions