Boux Avenue Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boux Avenue Interview Questions

Interviews at Boux Avenue

2.7

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boux Avenue.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then an instore interview, and NEVER heard back. Absolutely despicable way to treat people, I spent an hour of my day at the interview for them to not even have the decency to tell me no.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Called up about my availability after I handed my CV in and said it was good, invited me to interview, made me go through an interview and a shift trail, only to tell me that my availablity wasn't good enough... very intimidating and rude employees and staff. During my shift trial the lady was supposed to be writing about how I was doing, but spent the whole time laughing and talking with her colleague and hardly wrote a thing...

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a woman confident?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Dropped off CV in store , had an interview week later. Told I'd be informed a week after and haven't heard anything since, rang and spoke to AM who said manager would call me back- still nothing.

Interview Questions

• What makes boux avenue different from other stores   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good match for working in boux avenue   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the brand , Have you shopped with us before ?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your previous job at *insert previous company*?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (Liverpool, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Hand application into store, along with C.V. Invited to a one to one interview with the store manager. Straight forward interview on skills and competency based questions. Offered the job within one week of being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between selling and customer service?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was in a group interview of about 20 girls and then they would split us up for one to one interviews but before they sent home the girls that didnt get through first infront of the other girls! Which was rude and embarrassing!

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (Birmingham, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Application online. However, I handed my CV into store. The general application you can find on Boux Avenue's website. Make sure you arrive early before your interview and dress in smart clothing. Be confident when you speak. Clear and concise answers. You'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Boux Avenue?

Competency based questions
      - team work
      - customer type scenario

Motivation Questions
      They will definitely ask you about motivations

Also they'll mark your answer out of 5.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boux Avenue in September 2015.

Interview

Handed my cv in, they called back and then I had a 30 min interview. The questions were fairly easy and general. How would you approach a customer when they come in. The lady asked me what sort of bra i would recommend to a 15yr old.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Boux Avenue   1 Answer

Team Manager Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up an interview a few days later. (Handy hint: do a SWOT of the store you're interviewing at. This was the first thing I was asked about) The manager bought me into the office but because she couldn't find my CV anywhere and didn't know anything about me or my background, she did apologise, she started asking me all the basic questions. The interview only lasted 10 minutes with her popping in and out of the office (and other staff members interrupting us twice) as she was needed on the shop floor.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (Bath, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I literally felt like I had to jump through hoops!! I had to research the company, write a 90 minute presentation, attend two interviews, first one gave a feed back that i was too serious, second was to see if I was bubbly, only on arriving I was a second interview with a development manager. I had to be vetted via the team. I then had to do a floor walk, a window display check, health and safety check.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about boux?   1 Answer

Buyers Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boux Avenue.

Interview

Very positive experience, the head buyer was very open and honest, the sort of person to be very upfront with you. The building was brand new and very light and open.

The interview itself was very easy, just questions on how I think I'm suited to the job role. She started at the bottom of my CV and worked her way through, from GCSEs up to current job role.

The feel I got from them is that they would be a lovely company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Why are you more suitable to this job role than someone else?   Answer Question