Boux Avenue Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boux Avenue Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Boux Avenue

2.7

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (Bath, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Gave CV directly to the store. Then contacted quickly for an interview with the store manager. Nice friendly interview manner in the store. During the interview you will be set a short task to choose a product fitting a customer profile. This is to see what knowledge you have and learn about you more.

Interview Questions

• Current knowledge of the company and Theo Paphitis   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boux Avenue

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Was pretty standard. I got a phone call asking to do a telephone interview, I accepted and passed the interview process and was invited to come into store the following day.
    I entered the shop the next day and said I was here for an interview, had to wait 20 minutes and then I was asked too choose out of three scenarios and pick out items. Mine was ' pick out bras for a young teenager who has only been fitted once' I picked out t-shirt bras and bralets and the interviewer was impressed.
    After that assessment I was pulled into the back and was asked a series of questions which was relatively easy if you have experience.
    The next day I received a phone call saying I got the job! Really lovely staff and I'm excited to start.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between selling and customer service.   1 Answer
    • What do you know about boux avenue   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time when you had too meet targets   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (Norwich, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Originally gave my CV in around January time as there was an online recruitment for the Norwich store. Was told by the sales assistant that the manager had received and would get back to me soon.

Fast forward 3 months, in which time I assume they had ignored the CV and I got a call asking me if I was available for and interview for an 8 hour position (it was perfect at the time as I was in full time education.) I agreed to the interview which was at 10am a few days later.

I arrived early and was eventually greeted by the manager, where I was interviewed 1:1 and was asked basic interview questions, (name a time when...what do you know about the store..availability) and was then asked to do role play on the shop floor, where you would have to help out a store employee pretending to be a customer. I felt the whole process went really well, I had had previous lingerie training, knew lots about the company, was told I passed the role play very well and overall felt really hopeful. Was told they would get back to me in a few days with the result. They ended up never getting back to me which I found was really rude due to their initial contact wait period as well as how well I felt the interview went.

Has put me off shopping in the store as it made me realise they have no respect for possible employees.

Also had a really weird rule where you could wear any form of tights with your uniform (fishnet, floral, bright neon) EXCEPT the standard black tights. I was wearing black tights in the interview so maybe thats why I didnt get the job (lol.)

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? (Google about information on store, types of underwear sets, store cards, bra fit service.)
      Name a time when....   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (Brighton, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Went into store handed in my cv. Got a call the next asking me to come in on the coming weekend for an interview.
    Went to the interview with the manager, the manager was really friendly, kept making conversation. Got told to be as positive and happy before meeting the manager as that is what they were looking for. Sat down answered personal questions about where i live, what university doni go to. Made sure i was ready for this interview so i was prepared for all sorts of possible questions.

Interview Questions

• How can i benefit the store and staff if i worked there   Answer Question
    • What do you think we could do to prevent theft in store   Answer Question
    • How would you motivate yourself to finish targets   Answer Question
    • Whats the most important thing in sales   1 Answer
    • Did you read about the stores history? Who owns it? What can you tell me about it?   1 Answer
    • What do you think set the standards of the store.   Answer Question
    • How can i benefit being apart of the team   Answer Question
    • tell me about a previous job and what you had to do there   Answer Question
    • Have you ever been put in a tough or hard situation with someone you worked with or for or a customer? If so explain   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boux Avenue.

Interview

Relaxed, friendly and very customer service focused. It was held in a very small room that was more like a cupboard but other than that it was a very normal retail interview.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boux Avenue.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then an instore interview, and NEVER heard back. Absolutely despicable way to treat people, I spent an hour of my day at the interview for them to not even have the decency to tell me no.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Called up about my availability after I handed my CV in and said it was good, invited me to interview, made me go through an interview and a shift trail, only to tell me that my availablity wasn't good enough... very intimidating and rude employees and staff. During my shift trial the lady was supposed to be writing about how I was doing, but spent the whole time laughing and talking with her colleague and hardly wrote a thing...

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a woman confident?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Dropped off CV in store , had an interview week later. Told I'd be informed a week after and haven't heard anything since, rang and spoke to AM who said manager would call me back- still nothing.

Interview Questions

• What makes boux avenue different from other stores   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would be a good match for working in boux avenue   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the brand , Have you shopped with us before ?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your previous job at *insert previous company*?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (Liverpool, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Hand application into store, along with C.V. Invited to a one to one interview with the store manager. Straight forward interview on skills and competency based questions. Offered the job within one week of being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between selling and customer service?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was in a group interview of about 20 girls and then they would split us up for one to one interviews but before they sent home the girls that didnt get through first infront of the other girls! Which was rude and embarrassing!