Boux Avenue Team Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boux Avenue Team Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Boux Avenue

Team Manager Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who set up an interview a few days later. (Handy hint: do a SWOT of the store you're interviewing at. This was the first thing I was asked about) The manager bought me into the office but because she couldn't find my CV anywhere and didn't know anything about me or my background, she did apologise, she started asking me all the basic questions. The interview only lasted 10 minutes with her popping in and out of the office (and other staff members interrupting us twice) as she was needed on the shop floor.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boux Avenue

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boux Avenue (Bath, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I literally felt like I had to jump through hoops!! I had to research the company, write a 90 minute presentation, attend two interviews, first one gave a feed back that i was too serious, second was to see if I was bubbly, only on arriving I was a second interview with a development manager. I had to be vetted via the team. I then had to do a floor walk, a window display check, health and safety check.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about boux?   1 Answer