Bowers & Wilkins Senior Transducer Eng Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bowers & Wilkins Senior Transducer Eng Interview Questions

Interviews at Bowers & Wilkins

1 Interview Review

Senior Transducer Eng Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southwater, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bowers & Wilkins (Southwater, England (UK)).

Interview

There were 5 interviews in total. After face-to-face (#4), they scheduled additional phone call. After that, they had two internal meetings to discuss the assessment. And the verdict was, because an experienced person is leaving the company, my current qualifications would not be sufficient to cover my proposed tasks AND compensate the company for their loss of expertise. Basically, they wanted me to be two people, one of whom has decades of experience building top quality loudspeakers. Why, this is not ridiculous at all! If you go for an interview at B&W, bring your brother from MIT if you have one, perhaps the two of you together would feet the B&W requirements for a single engineer. Advise to B&W: look up some palm trees, perhaps the expertise you looking for grows there?

Interview Questions

• Propose troubleshooting measures for coil overheating. Build a simple Comsol model, run it, and analyze the results.   Answer Question