Bowhead Systems Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bowhead Systems Management Interview Questions

2.2

Systems Administrator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bowhead Systems Management (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2016.

Interview

Moved from main to sub contractor. Arranged to get in position via sub's program manager. All the program manager did was explain the reasons as a sub and how they can contribute to the RPA mission. All he asked me was a resume to send to HR and gave out my current flat-rate salary similar to other subcontractors.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a gov't Top Secret/SCI clearance and CompTIA's Security+?   1 Answer

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowhead Systems Management (Washington, DC).

Interview

A phone interview will occur first, standard meet and greet. Your qualifications for the position are expected to be explained. There were a few phone interviews, the questions were not just definition quizzing like some other Statistician interviews I have had. When you get an on-site interview you will be at the location of your specific contract. I met with the Bowhead managers first. They prepared me for the next interview and just get a general feel for your fit with the company. Then I met with the clients. Their interview will deal with your expertise in your field. The interviews were low pressure and the managers try and reassure you before the interview with the clients and let you know what to expect.

Interview Questions

• There were not questions that were unexpected. It is not your standard "give me an example of a time when..." HR interview. Just be prepared to talk about projects you have worked on.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bowhead Systems Management (Newport News, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed in person with manager. Validated information on resume. Asked if I had an active clearance. Asked general questions on technical knowledge and certifications. Asked when availability. Given overview of company and position. Asked why I was interested in the position. Immediately was told of great possibility of being hired.

Interview Questions

• What operating systems have you supported?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straight forward, no negotiations.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahlgren, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Bowhead Systems Management (Dahlgren, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with these folks for a position that I would have been a good match for. They really went overboard in finding a reason not to hire me. I had the background that they were looking for and would have really worked hard to accomplish their mission. I emailed them back citing that I was sorry that I did not have the skills that they were looking for (since they were unreasonably unfair in their questioning me).

I just wanted to see what they would say about it. I was very surprised that HR would not respond but rather they had my interviewer respond.

I thought that this was very interesting (not sure if it was professional or not but at the time I thought it was).

The interviewer responded by letting me know that I had left with a positive impression of myself. I thought this was very nice and used that as an opportunity to pour my heart out within the body of my reply.

Guess what? I never heard back from anyone after that. I waited about a month and no response. So I decided to email HR after that and they had the interviewer respond by telling me very coldly that the position had been filled. They also cited that they knew my time was valuable. (If that was the case they should have told me something long ago).

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bowhead Systems Management in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring managers are so unqualified they were easy to impress. The manager was not very good at communicating and didn't have many questions. I got the feeling they were just looking for a body to fill the position. This is a very small company trying to grow but they just don't have the talent or resources to be professional. After getting the job it didn't take me long to realize that this is the "B" team.

Interview Questions

• If a customer asks for the price of a new system, what would you tell them.   1 Answer