Bowlero Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bowlero Corporation

2.5

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowlero Corporation (Anaheim, CA).

Interview

This is for the one in Anaheim, CA. It was a "job fair" so they said it would be a fun process. There was pizza, water and they had bowling alleys open for us to use while we waited. I filled out a piece of paper with my availability and a few "fun facts" about myself while I waited and ate some pizza. Then someone came into the room and yelled my name and gestured over to where I should sit. I was confused for a bit there where to sit and some people pointed it out for me.
    Here's the thing - they were interviewing in the same room where everyone was bowling and eating and talking to each other. It was so hard to hear and be heard in there. I was interviewing with two other people and I felt like my interviewer didn't give me the time of day at all. He was very focused on the two other people who were interviewing with me because for some reason they had already been interviewed once and this was their second round while it was my first round so I already felt like the playing field was not even. He asked the two people next to me if they had any experience playing at Bowlmor before and they got to answer but I didn't get to answer. Then he asked them for their availability and they were both able to answer and he moved on before I answered so I had to interject and give my availability.
    The interview lasted maybe 10 minutes. He didn't collect my sheet that I filled out so I had to chase it down to give it to him and I was told that I would know what their decision was by Wed. and it's now Thurs. so overall. I had a horrible experience.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bowlero Corporation (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2020.

Interview

The entire process was smooth and professional. Really, three phases. I had a phone interview, about 30 minutes; then an in-person interview with the district manager, and then another in-person interview with another district manager and the Center General Manager. Three days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us a bit about your social media experience   1 Answer

PBA Midwest Region Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bowlero Corporation (Kansas City, MO) in January 2020.

Interview

It was very professional and took place over 2 months. It took several phone calls with my superior to finalize all the details. He asked questions about each part of the job that I would be doing.

Interview Questions

• If I was certain I could perform all the tasks required.   1 Answer

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bowlero Corporation (Mechanicsville, VA) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position on Indeed.com, and received a call interview from Tammy Kaplan shortly after applying. I had two follow-up interviews with William and Tony Giacco. All of my interviews were wonderful and very personable which is a nice change from other interviews in the past!

Interview Questions

• What would you say in more important Technical Knowledge or Communication?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bowlero Corporation in November 2019.

Interview

Was recruited by their recruiting agency, Adecco for this position. They are EXTREMELY thorough and you will go through 3 interviews at least while being coached most of the way. They helped facilitate the process and were always available. You will shadow an employee before accepting as well.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bowlero Corporation (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied through Glassdoor.com and a phone interview was scheduled a week later where the Corporate Recruiting Manager provided a thorough background of the company and asked questions pertaining to my current work experience. An on-site interview was then scheduled, where I had the opportunity to interview with the Director of FP&A and the Pricing & Analytics Manager. The interview lasted for about 50 minutes and we went over the week to week responsibilities of the role, the structure of the finance department, as well as my background in finance. After the interview concluded, the Corporate Recruiting Manager reached out the following week and inquired about how I thought the interview went and informed me to expect a response shortly. An offer was then extended the following week.

Interview Questions

Bowlero Corporation Response

Dec 2, 2019 – HR Specialist

Welcome to Bowlero! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview process. It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with our team. We're excited to see where your career journey takes you!

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bowlero Corporation.

Interview

Inviting, informative, friendly & extremely commutative! The entire interview process from the HR manager to the COO is different from other corporations showing they not only cared about the company's benefit but the individual's benefits as well.

Interview Questions

Bowlero Corporation Response

Dec 2, 2019 – HR Specialist

Welcome to Bowlero! We're glad you sensed the passion for your success from our HR Manager to the COO. That's great feedback for us. We’re excited to see where your career journey takes you!

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bowlero Corporation in September 2019.

Interview

Email from recruiter to setup phone screen. Phone screen with recruiter. Email from recruiter requesting availability for in-person interview. 1-1 Interview. Email with recruiter to set up on-site. On-site. HR Phone screen. Phone Offer

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to make the change to work for bowlero?   Answer Question

Dec 2, 2019 – HR Specialist

Thank you for your review and feedback on our interview process. We thank you for your interest and hope you’ll consider us in the future.

Email Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bowlero Corporation (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview process was extremely smooth. Tammy from HR walked me through every step of the way, she kept me in the loop and up to date with current information.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us a little more about your current experience.   Answer Question

Dec 2, 2019 – HR Specialist

Thank you for your review and feedback on our interview process. We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our recruiter and interview process. Welcome to the team!

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bowlero Corporation.

Interview

Two phone calls with a recruiter in another city then two face to face interviews with managers. It was pretty informal as the company culture is not stuffy, I came prepared with numbers from a previous job but was probably overdressed in a blazer.

Interview Questions

• Sell me on your favorite restaurant   1 Answer

Dec 2, 2019 – HR Specialist

So happy to hear that you had a positive experience! We’re excited to see where your career journey takes you!