Bowlmor AMF Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 29, 2016

2.3

Event Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bowlmor AMF (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Met with Director, VP and CEO all in one day. Normally this is a mult-day process, but everyone was conveniently available. The interviews lasted about 2 hours in total, and was very casual. All of the employees were extremely nice.

Interview Questions

• Past experience in sales/events, why you want to work for us   Answer Question

Event Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bowlmor AMF (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process is with either the Director of Sales of the VP of Sales. You should know about the changes the company is going through. Experience is not necessary but having an outgoing and friendly personality is great. You need to be self motivated.

Negotiation

They do not negotiate their entry level base salary.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bowlmor AMF (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy, straightforward. Applied on line. Interviewed over the phone. Then met with people in New York. Got a job offer within a week. The rest is history.

Event Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bowlmor AMF (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

There's three interviews; one with the sales manager, one with upper management and the last one is with the CEO of the company. Very basic interview questions about past jobs, difficult experiences with prior clients or customers, where you see yourself in a few years, etc.