Boyden World Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boyden World Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boyden World

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Boyden World (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephone pre-screen followed by emails to confirm an in-person interview. Both the posting and pre-screen missed a key job requirement which came out in the in-person interview. I found the interviewer to be abrupt and borderline rude. This was one of those experiences as an interviewee where you just have to grit your teeth and not say "thanks for wasting my time."

Interview Questions

• Work history from out of university. "And why did you leave?" Over, and over and over again.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boyden World in January 2016.

Interview

More of a discussion than a formal interview. Very easy and relaxed - spoke of work history, university degree, what the job entails. Would recommend reading up on the difference between exec search and recruitment.

Managing Director Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boyden World in November 2008.

Interview

They were very kind. I 1st applied online and then i had an interview set. I had 2 interviews with 2 persons (the same).
    I think the best advice is to be themselves.
    If they have good knowledge and be efficient there will be no problem with the interview.
    Their recruiters are very professional and they are specialized to squeeze everything they can from your words in order to have the best impression about the candidate.