Boys & Girls Clubs Director of Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boys & Girls Clubs Director of Development Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director of Development Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview

Tedious and slow. Phone interview with HR assistant- very scripted. Followed by second phone interview with HR (recruiter). in person interview with a panel of 3 including the hiring manager. All behavioral questions with next to no questions that elicit my real ability to do the job. weeks after interview to get offer together. Also had to write a letter. Really basic, silly for a job at the level I was interviewing. Makes you realize the caliber of typical applicant if this was a critical part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Dont recall exact questions but all behavioral. What would you do in "x" situation; tell me about a time that you had to do "x"   Answer Question

Negotiation

SLOW. HR team seems to have no experience outside this organization and be overly enamored with themselves and their perceived "best you will get anywhere" benefits. Free Parking is touted as an amazing part of the package. LOL. Pay is sub-standard. Benefits are average.

Other Interview Reviews for Boys & Girls Clubs

Director of Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs in June 2010.

Interview

I was initially called by the recruiter as well as the sr director of the program. I met for a 1:1 interview with him and one other member of his staff and after that discussion recieved word from the recruiter they decided to move in another direction with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a problem in which you were a chnage agent?   Answer Question