Boys & Girls Clubs Homework Tutor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boys & Girls Clubs Homework Tutor Interview Questions

Homework Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Starkville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Starkville, MS) in January 2015.

Interview

I was emailed and asked to come in for an interview. The director wanted to learn more about me as a person to see if I would be a good fit around the kids. Didn't take very long.

Interview Questions

• If I have experience with kids or teaching.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boys & Girls Clubs

Homework Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Wilmington, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

As a previous student I was hired upon reliability and frequent work while in highschool. I was given the chance to be hired without interview, but as the interview process goes, there are specific character traits that the Boys and Girls clubs requires, and that is of a patient, loving, and caring nature. If you cannot socialize well with young people and do not have self discipline then this is not the job for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

wages are non-negotiable, you get a flat pay until you prove yourself in this profession. Your salary increases as your experience and efficiency increases.