Boys & Girls Clubs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boys & Girls Clubs Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.4

Program Director Interview

Interview

There was three steps to the interview process. First one was on the phone with the HR director, second interview was in person with two directors, and finally the third interview as in one of the clubs. I prepared and facilitated a 45 minute program with 15-20 youth.

Homework Room Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

It was fun, low key and comfortable. The interviewer (my boss) was down to earth and real about the position. The interview was at the club. I was offered the position after my interview and he asked that I get drug tested as soon as I could so I can start right away. The next day I went in for my fingerprints.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself helping out at risk youth in your community?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview

The application and interview process was very straight forward. I applied online and got a phone call for an interview the next day. As mentioned, the interview questions were straight forward and were based on the job description.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have working with kids?   1 Answer

Youth Development Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Garden Grove, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy- but they will make you an offer and if you dont accept right then and there they will fill the position. Got an offer on a Monday and called Tuesday and Wednesday and left messages since they were not in the office. Then called again on Thursday and they said they filled all the positions. AFTER OFFERING ME ON. Very unprofessional organization. Will hire anyone even if they show up to the interview with jeans and a t-shirt...

Interview Questions

• 2 programs designed for the kids   1 Answer

Childcare Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingsport, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Kingsport, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring process to be always mediocre and stupid, the questions asked the same thing and did not get to the point at all. I felt very uncomfortable sitting there

Manager of Kids Programs Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs in August 2017.

Interview

Akward. It wasw on the phone and it wasnt scheduled. I was taken off guard and not in a place where I could openly taslk but I didnt want top come across rudely. So I was distracted and I wasnt able to interview as well as I normally would.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Leadership Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobe Sound, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Hobe Sound, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was a quick interview followed by two in person interviews come prepared to answer questions of your leader capability. All in all easy interview just be prepared with all job duties

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview

It was pretty simple. They asked several questions and everyone was friendly. I found the job posting through their website then called to ask about the interviewing and application process.

Interview Questions

• How do you discipline a child?   1 Answer

Lead Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview

Was given a test prior to interview. Test consisted of high school level math and english. After that I was interviewed by a 2 person panel which lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Program Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview

First there was a short fifteen minute phone interview, followed by an in person interview 1.5 weeks later at the location of the job with the supervisor of the position