Boys & Girls Clubs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 11, 2017

2.4

Youth Development Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Garden Grove, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy- but they will make you an offer and if you dont accept right then and there they will fill the position. Got an offer on a Monday and called Tuesday and Wednesday and left messages since they were not in the office. Then called again on Thursday and they said they filled all the positions. AFTER OFFERING ME ON. Very unprofessional organization. Will hire anyone even if they show up to the interview with jeans and a t-shirt...

Interview Questions

• 2 programs designed for the kids   1 Answer

High School Services Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was invited for a phone interview, then an in person interview. After the in person I was invited to another emailed and then called and was told they went with another candidate.

Manager of Kids Programs Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs in August 2017.

Interview

Akward. It wasw on the phone and it wasnt scheduled. I was taken off guard and not in a place where I could openly taslk but I didnt want top come across rudely. So I was distracted and I wasnt able to interview as well as I normally would.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Leadership Academy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobe Sound, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Hobe Sound, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was a quick interview followed by two in person interviews come prepared to answer questions of your leader capability. All in all easy interview just be prepared with all job duties

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview

It was pretty simple. They asked several questions and everyone was friendly. I found the job posting through their website then called to ask about the interviewing and application process.

Interview Questions

• How do you discipline a child?   1 Answer

Lead Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview

Was given a test prior to interview. Test consisted of high school level math and english. After that I was interviewed by a 2 person panel which lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Program Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview

First there was a short fifteen minute phone interview, followed by an in person interview 1.5 weeks later at the location of the job with the supervisor of the position

Program Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Interviewed with the person who'd be my supervisor. The interview was relaxed and warm; my boss was really genuine and has really high hopes for the program. I was interviewed at the club, so I also had to interact with the children (they do this in purpose to make sure that you can deal with the children and still be able to do your work)

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you demonstrated independence and initiative   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview

Very quick almost too speedy. The interview felt rushed and there wasn't really a formal offer made just kind of assumed that I got it. Afterwards I began on boarding right away and was thrown in with absolutely zero training.

Site Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

phone interview, very basic questions about your background. be sure to draw from your experiences and apply them to the question that they asked. very simple, if you have experience you will do well

Interview Questions

• I do not remember the questions but they were based off of my resume   1 Answer