Boys & Girls Clubs Recreation Area Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boys & Girls Clubs Recreation Area Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Jasper, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Jasper, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the District Director. I was asked questions from a list of predefined questions. They wanted to know why I would want to work with children, about situations in past jobs, my ability to discipline appropriately, and how I would view the ideal staff-child relationship. I was then called back for an interview with the Club Director, using the same questions. The next day I was called and hired on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to discipline a child.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boys & Girls Clubs

Recreation Area Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs in February 2012.

Interview

Good interview experience. Was very professional. Impressed with the level of attention to detail. Really was impressed on a scale of 1 to 10, definitely was a 10 out of 10. Great experience overall. Would definitely recommend others to interview and apply to this employer. In all my job interviews I would rank this my favorite and best of all-time interviews. I felt really proud to be able to work for such a great company that has a great cause.

Recreation Area Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview

Applied through a craigslist ad and then received a phone call a couple days later and scheduled and interview at the site. Had a one and one interview in a back room. A couple days later received a phone call to schedule a second interview. Second interview consisted of the person from the first interview and a new person.