Boys & Girls Clubs Youth Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Youth Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs.

Interview

Very detailed and consice. They make sure that you have a passion for working with youth. They try to be as professional as they can. In my case I got hired the day I interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Do you know any techniques to calm down students?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boys & Girls Clubs

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (San Bernardino, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, one in a group and another independent. Very easy just described the expectations. Took one test to see your math and English skills. They work with school schedules.

Interview Questions

• What is one game that you'd invent with a basketball that is also educational?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boerne, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs (Boerne, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I spoke to Unit Director on the phone and scheduled a 1:1 interview. In the interview she toured me through the establishment and explained what occurred in each room. She was pretty detailed and very nice. A background check and detailed application were completed. The application included unique questions like what you would do in different situations. I was hired and started in two days.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle a group of children?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was almost no negotiation phase. It was very matter of fact with a statement that it would immediately increase upon completion of my CDL license for driving the bus. When considering an offer I would realize that the job is high energy and you will have to work.