Boys & Girls Clubs of America Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 276 of over 276 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Featured Interview

Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs of America in Aug 2020

Interview

Applied online through a current employee's post, got a call the next morning to schedule a phone interview in the afternoon the same day, interview took 15 minutes, next day I got a call offering me the job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with kids?
    Answer Question
  • Describe a time where you implemented a program for youths
  • What qualities do you have for the job
  • How would you deal with a child having problems
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs of America (Johnson City, TN)

Interview

Kind, organized, easy, basic , friendly comfort They have couple of questions, to know your personality more. And if you had worked with kids before. They ask you “ what would you do if one of the kids done sth.. etc”

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Application

I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Interview

It was really easy and fast. They just ask about your experience with children and pretty easy questions. Common sense stuff. If you ever worked with kids you will be fine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Application

I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Interview

awesome interview experience, super chill and friendly. Basic questions such as "what made you want to work with children" and "tell us about a time you had to work on a team with others" questions of that nature.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Application

I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Interview

I had a phone interview with the human resources manager a few weeks after applying for the position. Most of the interview centered around why I wanted to work at the company and what I could contribute as a new employee.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe an instance in which you had to resolve a conflict with someone?

Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Application

I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Interview

The first interview process includes and not limited to you and two other club directors. After you get the job offer there will be A lot of training videos a d paperwork.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs of America (Springfield, MO) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very diligent in the questions she asked and kept it real about how the job is. Showed a passion for her work that inspired me also to want to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs of America (Denver, CO) in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied online. Was initially pre-screened by HR Manager at BGC of Metro Denver over phone with him asking me if I would pass a drug screen. Then there were initially 3 rounds. 1st an interview, then a writing assignment, and the 3rd was the final with HR Director. After making it to the 3rd round, I was told, there was another round with Club Directors. The whole process became too drawn out and a red flag that they could not make a decision.

Interview Questions
  • The written assignment was "given what you know about Boys & Girls Clubs to write 1/2 page on how you would describe our organization to a potential applicant to get them excited about working for us". There were also words they asked you to define in your own terms. (Teamwork, Flexibility). The interview questions had typical situational questions such as :tell me about a time you had a difficult situation with an employee and how you handled it.

Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Application

I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs of America

Interview

The person was friendly. Didn’t ask a lot about me. Gave me more information about the job. She said that I was qualified so she didn’t need to go into asking me a ton of questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs of America (Cheyenne, WY) in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied online, received a message through indeed, had two interviews, and was extended an offer. Overall, it went pretty smoothly and they were very helpful. The HR director that took point on the interview process went out of their way to help me find housing locally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boys & Girls Clubs of America (Lawrence, KS) in Nov 2020

Interview

I had a zoom interview and they did a great job describing the job and what I would be doing at BGC. The interview lasted 30-45 minutes. They were very friendly and answered all of the questions I had regarding the position and pay.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have working with kids?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 276 Interviews