Bozzuto Property Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bozzuto Property Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. They conducted two phone interviews and one in person interview. They plan to have an additional in person interview. They asked great questions to ensure that they are hiring qualified individuals.

Interview Questions

• One thing that they asked is what is my 3 and 5 year plan.   1 Answer

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was very comfortable. My initial phone interview was very dry and cold. Was not looking forward to interviewing with the property manager. However she was very warm and friendly. Interview was very normal, usual interview questions. More so just trying to get to know me as a person. Total process went well, the manager seemed to like me and pretty much said I am hired. Just waiting to hear back from HR.

Interview Questions

• What are some of my tactics to keep a low delinquency.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

After I worked in leasing for a year and a half I applied for the next step. My interview with the property manager lasted an hour. We discussed my experience as an SSA and what skills I already possessed to become an assistant. I was contacted a few days later for an interview with the regional manager which was very informal (basically an opportunity for us to meet each other and give the okay). I received a phone call that afternoon with the job offer!

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest accomplishment with Bozzuto?   Answer Question
    • What is your process in completing a DA (deposit accounting)?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with the salary offer so I did not negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bozzuto in April 2014.

Interview

Entire process took a week. Applied online, phone interview with recruiter a day later, then face to face with manager. Offer made a couple days after face to face. Background check took a couple days. Orientation at corporate office on a Monday. Training at various locations and online during first 60 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimal

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online through the Bozzuto website. After applying online, the recruiter called me to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, I interviewed with a Property Manager at the corporate office for a lease up scheduled to open in Spring 2014. The manager was very pleasant and explained there were a few other candidates and that I would be hearing from the recruiter shortly. The recruiter called me a week later to tell me that they were very interested and wanted to know if I would consider another site. I interviewed with the Property Manager that upcoming monday and by the end of the interview the recruiter called me a again to set up my last interview with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating was available.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

I was referred by another employee. After applying online, the recruiter called me to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was placed with an on-site interview with a manager. The manager called me a few days later to tell me that they were very interested and wanted to offer me the position, but I would need to meet with the regional first.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bozzuto in November 2013.

Interview

From the on line testing, phone interview and onsite interview was about 3 weeks. The actual offer followed up pretty quickly after the final interview. Then I had to wait several weeks to start. I was offered another position from another company which I thought about taking as Bozzuto was taking so long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

Interview with Regional Manager, Senior Vice President and Owner/Investor Representative(s).

Interview Questions

• Being interviewed by the Owner/Investor Group can be unnerving.

You will likely be by yourself, and you are interviewing someone that is entering into a contract with Bozzuto Management, I would imagine this portion of the interview process is the most critical.

You know what they say about first impressions!
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was made, I accepted. Found terms to be on par with my expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for a in house transfer and recieved a phone call interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring/interview process was a little tiring. After a verbal offer was made, it took weeks to get a final offer letter. Maybe opening up the commuication door would have been more helpful and less stress. The intial meeting of the Senior Vice President was amazing, she was very knowledgeable and got me hooked on the growth of the company.

Negotiation

I fortunatly did not have to negotiate. Bozzuto was fair with my experiance and offered me more money than my last company. The actual salary was not a deciding factor when I was looking to change companies. The growth and development was more important to me.