Bozzuto Property Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bozzuto Property Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. They conducted two phone interviews and one in person interview. They plan to have an additional in person interview. They asked great questions to ensure that they are hiring qualified individuals.

Interview Questions

• One thing that they asked is what is my 3 and 5 year plan.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bozzuto

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

Interview with Regional Manager, Senior Vice President and Owner/Investor Representative(s).

Interview Questions

• Being interviewed by the Owner/Investor Group can be unnerving.

You will likely be by yourself, and you are interviewing someone that is entering into a contract with Bozzuto Management, I would imagine this portion of the interview process is the most critical.

You know what they say about first impressions!
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was made, I accepted. Found terms to be on par with my expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied for a in house transfer and recieved a phone call interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring/interview process was a little tiring. After a verbal offer was made, it took weeks to get a final offer letter. Maybe opening up the commuication door would have been more helpful and less stress. The intial meeting of the Senior Vice President was amazing, she was very knowledgeable and got me hooked on the growth of the company.

Negotiation

I fortunatly did not have to negotiate. Bozzuto was fair with my experiance and offered me more money than my last company. The actual salary was not a deciding factor when I was looking to change companies. The growth and development was more important to me.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied through the website portal. The recruiter gave me a call the same day I applied. We scheduled a phone interview. After the completion of the phone interview, I was asked for a date that I could come in for an 'in-person' interview. I came in for the in person interview and met with the recruiter, then met with a regional manager. I was contacted to authorize a background check and personality test. I was then sent an offer letter, and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with sending marketing and executive summary reports to a client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Usually salary is dictated by the on-site budget. You are able to discuss the salary you would like to earn, and the managers can coach you toward getting a larger project that would allow a larger budgeted salary.

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Herndon, VA) in February 2008.

Interview

I think I was called by HR first for a preliminary interview. Then I interviewed at a cafe with the regional manager for about one hour. My regional was very interested in my marketing abilities as I was interviewing to open a brand new company. He wanted to know my closing percentage for leasing both for myself and my staff.

Interview Questions

• What was my NOI for the previous year and if I didn't reach it, why?   Answer Question