Bozzuto Sales and Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bozzuto Sales and Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Bozzuto

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in July 2017.

Interview

Initial brief phone interview with recruiter, and then a video interview where you're recorded (not face to face) and answer 3 questions + writing prompt (I've heard they've discontinued this). Received this about 15 minutes after initial phone call. I heard the next day they wanted to do an in-person, which for me was 2 meetings with 4 different people. I had my interview on a Thursday and believe I heard early the next week that I had received the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you have liked/ disliked about previous managers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bozzuto

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in April 2018.

Interview

I have just started the interview process. I submitted my application on a Saturday and received an email Monday evening for an online interview using Hire Vue. You don't get a chance to re-record yourself, so I used my Mac split screen to help with any potential questions they might ask for the one chance I was given. The questions are pre-recorded and you are not face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had to market or sell a service? How did you do it?   1 Answer
    • If you were give a tour and an angry resident interrupted with complaints about a maintenance issues, how would you handle it?   2 Answers
    • Written questions & Response. Make an email response to a prospective client. (Details are given about property to enhance email)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Baltimore, MD) in February 2018.

Interview

Got an email back the same day I applied to set up a phone interview for a few days later with their recruiter. About a week later I had an interview with a regional manager and was offered the position later that day.

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

3 step interview process: online recording via Hirevue, phone interview, and video chat or in person interview. Process was simple and easy and not too hard if you prepare. Very nice individuals. The online recording is a little nerve wrecking because you aren't allowed to re- record yourself once you end the practice session.

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a digital recorded interview, phone interview, and then finally a Skype/video interview. It was a good experience and the people were very kind and it showed how much they loved working for the company and how great the culture there is.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC).

Interview

I submitted my resume via linked in. About a week later I received an email inviting me to do a virtual interview where you watch some video clips and then answer the questions using a web cams. It was a little awkward, but a new experience nonetheless. The next day I received an email from a recruiter stating they wanted to do a phone interview. A couple of days later I had about a 20 minute phone interview with the recruiter and she said she'd like me to do an in person interview. A few days later I interviewed at a local property with the manager. It was a very professional but friendly interview that was clear and concise. Two days later I was called back by the recruiter and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you cater to a very high end clientele to ensure they receive the very best care?   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bozzuto.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and transparent. There were three different steps, including two in person interviews and an online video portion. The video portion was awkward and I didn't think it was a great way of evaluating someone.

Interview Questions

• What would your favorite professor say your biggest strengths are?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Germantown, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on the Bozzuto website and was contacted within a week by a recruiter. The original position I applied for was no longer available but the recruiter had another opportunity for me which ended up being closer to where I lived. We had a 45 minute phone interview, then I was emailed the video interview link. I completed and submitted that, and was contacted shortly after for an in-person interview at the property. It was an intense process that seemed to take a while but everyone was super friendly and I'd rather it be thorough then be hired too soon.

Interview Questions

• Which of Bozzuto's core values stood out to you the most and why   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Columbia, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

I initially had a video interview with the HireVue app, which was interesting. Short, and to the point. They had video questions featuring people from corporate, and then you were given a specific time frame to answer. I then had a phone interview with a company recruiter which lasted about 20 minutes. She asked me questions about my experience, and how I would handle certain situations, and then she went into explaining the role and expectations in depth. The last interview on at an actual property in person with the property manager.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills you think you are good at?   1 Answer
    • Was there ever a time you had to reach a certain goal as a team? What was it, and how did you reach that goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Greenbelt, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

Bozzuto is very thorough in having the best representation for their company. My initial interview was digital, utilizing the software, HireVue. It was a pre-recorded video where I was asked interview questions. I also took a personality test through PeopleAnswers.com. The next round, was meeting with the recruiter, then the Regional Manager (my manager's boss).