Bozzuto Sales and Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bozzuto Sales and Service Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty basic process. Phone interview lead to the video interview. It basically was a series of pre recorded questions and you get a time limit to answer in a video back. It was weird, but not too bad. Had video interview with manager after, and waited about a week to hear back. Process took about three weeks in total which is not bad.

Interview Questions

• The had me write up an email. it was just difficult on the short time limit   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bozzuto

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

I had been working as a temp at my site for 3 weeks and demonstrated that I was eager and capable to do the work that needed to be done. The site was shot handed so it was very informal and almost taken for granted. I honestly look at my time as a temp as an extended interview with the question and answer period with the regional as a formality.

Interview Questions

• There were some stock corporate "What are your greatest strength/weakness" questions but I think the strangest part was finding out afterward that I was on speaker in front of a much larger group of people. It doesn't change anything but it was slightly off putting. I was nervous and some of my answers were clumsy. I'm glad they weighted my work and experience more heavily than my answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I proposed my salary to my manager, she passed it to hers and they accepted it. I almost wished I'd asked for more!

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC).

Interview

You can apply online. I first had a phone interview with a recruiter. She then set up an interview in person on one of the properties with both the property manager and the regional manager. I only had 2 interviews, but I've heard of people having more if necessary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was great! It was clear that this company had alot of values and they wanted an employee witht he same ideas.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work in the Property Managment Field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview Process was relatively easy. I only required one interview because I previously interned with the company. However, be prepared to answer a lot of situation questions. But none of the situation questions are difficult. Just use common sense.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Washington, DC) in October 2010.

Interview

After I submitted my application online, I was called by the recruiter. We did an initial phone interview and set up a time to come in for the 1 on 1 interview at the corporate office. From there I took a personality test after my interview and was sent to the property to interview with the Property Manager. After that I was called back to come in and interview wit the Regional Manager. 2 days after that I was offered the position and a start date. The interviewers, office and atmosphere were excelent, I was beyond excited for the opportunity with this amaxing company!

Interview Questions

• Who do you handle seperating personally feelings from the work that has to be done?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bozzuto (Germantown, MD) in July 2010.

Interview

Recruiter was extremely rude and seemed uninterested.

Sales and Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bozzuto in March 2012.

Interview

The companies recruiter contacted me a few days after receiving my resume to schedule a phone interview. We had about a 45-60 minute conversation about my employment background, strengths and weaknesses, and discussion about the position. Based on the initial phone interview I was asked to meet with the property manager. We had a very nice conversation about my past employment history, why I wanted to position, and what I had to offer the company. It was an informal interview, which definitely
    made me very comfortable. At the end of the interview I was told that they would contact me within a few days. About four to five days went by than I received a phone call and they offered me the job. We went over the salary, benefits, and training schedule. After that we decided that I would start that following Monday.

Sales and Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bozzuto in January 2012.

Interview

After applying for the job online, you get a call from a recruiter who goes through basic questions and reviews the experience in your resume and why you think you would be good for a job. They then refer you to a property they think you would be good for or set you up with an interview at the one you requested. At the specific property, you have an interview with the property manager/assistant manager. The interview process is pretty easy - they decide pretty quickly whether they think you would be a good fit.

Sales and Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bozzuto in May 2010.

Interview

depending on how urgently they need someone, you may be faced with a large number of interviews with several people. I interviewed while in school and they required 3 in person interviews, a phone interview, a shadowing day as well as several online tests and forms. Like many of the other people interviewing (May graduates) you are driving hours and hours away (with no compensation or accommodations) to them so be prepared. The interview was situation based and they will ask you about your experience and how nice of a person you are. Looking very clean cut and professional is important, and this is what I would stress the most.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult person or situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They left no room for negotiation for this position.