Bracewell & Giuliani Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bracewell & Giuliani Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bracewell & Giuliani

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bracewell & Giuliani.

Interview

1st interview - meet with HR; 2nd interview met with section head and partner. Did NOT meet the other attorneys that the position would support. It was difficult to gauge all that the position entailed from the brief exchange. They were respectful of my time constraints (since I conducted the interview during my lunchtime).

Interview Questions

• don't recall the questions, but most of it was about my background. The one thing that was clear was that they wanted someone who could jump in and begin immediately and that they were looking for someone with experience (no learning curve)   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bracewell & Giuliani (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

met with 5 attorneys including 3 partners and 2 associates one after another.
    the interview took place in their offices. pretty laid back but you don't want to be too relaxed.

Interview Questions

• basic questions about law school life, favorite class and plan for the future   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bracewell & Giuliani (Washington, DC) in February 2014.

Interview

Very brief--just a few resume questions and basic interview questions. Conducted by one partner. It took maybe 45 minutes from entering the building to exiting it. I was offered the job on the spot, which was nice to reduce the post-interview anxiety (obviously)

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bracewell & Giuliani (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

interview was not traditional; few basic questions asked about experience, salary requirement; interviewer did most of the talking; interview lasted about an hour; met in executives office; very laid back and easy interview.