Bracket Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.4

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bracket (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

From the time I was contacted for a phone screening to the time I was given an offer, the whole process only took a week and half. During that time the lady who worked with me during this entire process was incredible. She communicated with me via email and phone to ensure that I knew exactly where I stood in the process. There were no games played or question in my mind what was going on. She let me know up front the timeline and stuck to it. The interview itself was great, too. Mine was panel style. I met with 5 people in a conference room and the whole interview actually felt like a conversation rather than an hour of questions and answers. Honestly it was probably the best interviewing process I have ever experienced.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bracket (East Wayne, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I only had one phone interview so for with no follow-up. The initial interview actual took 2 days because the first day, the recruiter didn't call at the right number and then couldn't speak for rest of the day. Next day, we did talk for about half an hour and I've been waiting to follow up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (Wayne, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter and then I was brought in for an in person interview with four people. I'm not sure why they have four people interviewing you since they all ask the same questions. There were numerous red flags during the interview. The one manager who I interviewed with wasn't even listening to anything I was saying as they were looking out the window most of the time. I couldn't even believe a MANAGER would act this unprofessionally. I definitely wanted to leave before the interview was even finished. The big red flag, though, is that when I asked each of them about the job and specific things I would be doing, none of them could give me a straight answer. This is probably due to the fact that project assistants are really just secretaries (which has been mentioned numerous times on this site).

I later had a phone interview with two more people and then met with those two same people in person. The saddest part of this interview was that while I was being escorted to the interviewer's office I walked past numerous cubicles where I saw multiple people that were either watching videos or playing video games online. This definitely doesn't give off a good impression.

Interview Questions

• What trait would your previous employer(s) use to describe you? Why?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bracket (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A hiring recruiter reached out to me through email asking if I had time for a 1:1 phone screen/interview. We decided on a time that worked well for both of us. On the day of the interview I had an urgent medical emergency in the family and had to reschedule. I had no way of contacting the recruiter because her contact info was not in her email, and she was sending me emails on a "do not reply" address. She called me on a restricted # at the designated time and I told her the situation. She understood completely and said she would call back the next day. She never called. I never received an email. I had no means of contacting her at all. Never heard back from them, ever.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got called by the HR rep and had a quick phone interview. After that it was a in person on site interview consisting of 4 different employees. None of the 4 were prepared to interview me they didn't even have a copy of my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bracket (Conshohocken, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was 2 hours long. I met with 4 people in the company who explained the position and asked about my experience. After the first two people, the interview became repetitive- I was asked the same questions by everyone and told pretty much the same information as well. They asked questions about my experience and level of comfort using microsoft excel. Although this was an entry level position, they were also interested in my long term goals and asked where I wanted to be in five years.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who is not happy about their service.   Answer Question

Fulfillment and Logistics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bracket in March 2015.

Interview

I should mention I had not checked GlassDoor prior to going through this; and I'm moving myself for eating my time.

A former coworker from another company supplied me information to this position, and supplied my resume to the company. Apparently the higher ups grabbed my resume quickly and were interested; but apparently 'could not hire me directly due to company policy.' Instead, my resume was pushed over to their recruiter; still being contacted the same day. After going over the position he set me up will an interview. This all took less than an hour, and I was kept up to date through my former coworker via text. My interview had to be rescheduled two days later than originally scheduled due to illness, but they were very accommodating.

The receptionist was very polite while i waited for the first person to arrive. I interviewed with four people; one which was over the phone from the UK. I had to walk between two buildings during the whole ordeal. Each one asked the same exact questions. There were technical difficulties with reaching out to the person in the UK, which added an extra twenty minutes on top of everything.

Everyone was nice, and I had multiple things in common with two of the people I interviewed with in person. I left feeling positive about the whole thing. The recruiter called me back shortly after to ask how it went; and whether or not he should accept on my behalf if they supplied an offer. At the time I said yes. He said he would reach back out to me at a specific time later on that day. He did not for almost an entire week.

***During this whole process, I came to find out the details about were being supplied to my former coworker. I received a text from them about my interview over an HOUR before the recruiter called. The interviewers also went into detail over what was said during the interviews.***

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength? [Asked by all 4.]   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest weakness? [Asked by all 4.]   1 Answer
    • So.. Tell me about yourself. [Asked by all 4 with the same inflection.]   2 Answers

Besides the non-negotiable pay rate WELL below my skill level; and the breach of trust over the progress of the interview process, and interview itself.

I explained to the recruiter that I had lost interest after the week-long cold shoulder [from him, and the company - Thursday to Wednesday] after being told I would be spoken to later on that day. I had to reiterate this three times to the recruiter over the phone for the next three weeks; who STILL decided to call me again yesterday to leave me a voicemail to 'just let me know they decided to pass, but he would keep an eye out for other positions for me.'

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bracket (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of several small interviews from managers from the department at both the Project Manager and Senior Project Manager level, in addition to the Director Level. The interviews were held in the same day, on a one on one level. I interviewed with 4 members of senior management.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with multiple, nearly simultaneous deadlines?   Answer Question

Negotiation

My offer did not require negotiation. I was offered fair compensation.

Project Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about the opportunity and went in to complete an application/preliminary interview, as well as performing a skills test for Microsoft Word and Excel. Within two weeks, I had a formal interview with 4 people at various levels within the company. They were all incredibly friendly and informative, making sure to fully explain the details of what I would be doing as a Project Assistant. I met with each person for a half hour and it was more conversational than I expected. They each asked different questions and seemed to be getting at different qualities and characteristics they wanted to know about me. None of the questions were difficult or out of the ordinary, but they were phrased in ways that required you to think a bit harder than just listing your strengths, weaknesses, and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an issue or mistake that affects quality control?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It took about a week before I was contacted by my recruiter and informed that I was offered the job. My start date was scheduled for about two weeks following my acceptance of the offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (Wayne, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

Multiple managers asked me via phone interviews about my management experience, it was more of introducing them and myself. The last stage was written tests at Bracket office creating document for a client presentation.

Interview Questions

• Management experience in multiple projects and resource management   1 Answer