Bracket Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bracket Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.5

Interview

phone call meetings, followed by multiple in person meetings. I met with multiple team members, including direct manager then dept supervisor. Other lead members of other departments also stepped in and asked a few questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bracket (Wayne, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled twice for a phone interview and each time it was rescheduled at the last minute because "something came up" for the interviewer. I think it was quite rude and unprofessional. Eventually the interviewer decided he no longer wanted to interview me. I won't be dealing with the recruiter or this company again. Their reputation will precede them.

Interview Questions

Bracket Response

Aug 10, 2017 – Director of HR

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate you letting us know about your experience of our recruitment process. We do endeavor to make any application process an engaging and welcoming... More

Project Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bracket.

Interview

Initial phone interview​ was about 30 minutes. Went over everything on the resume and why I was looking for something new. Very nice person that I spoke with. Seems like a decent company overall.

Interview Questions

• how do you think you would benefit Bracket? why are you looking to change careers?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bracket (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial discussion with HR was pleasant and the person I spoke with was well prepared and did a wonderful job highlighting the organizations benefits and the role for which I was applying. She provided me with an opportunity to speak with the hiring manager that same day due to my experience in the eClinical space. Quickly moved forward with 5-6 other interviews.

GM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bracket (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

There was a pre-screen telephone interview followed by a telephone interview with the division head, followed by on-site interview with the Chief Executive Officer and Senior Vice President of the company.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very fast, well organized and very smooth. Lot's of communication back and forth, both by email and phone, very professionaly done. Every step was very clear, with fast follow ups and explanations of the next steps.

My process went as follows. After applying on the company's career site, the next day I was contacted by email to set up a phone screening which happened within less than a week. Two days after the initial phone screening I received an email with instructions of further steps, which was a series of on site interviews. One day later I received an email from the Office Administrator in San Francisco with a full schdule, several forms to fill out and detailed instructions on everything concerning the on site interviews which were to happen within the following week.

I had five 30-min sessions with 5 Bracket representatives - two Project Managers, Sr.Project Manager and Director of Cleint Services on the same day. The interview process was well organized, on time, without any delays, considering the fact that people took time off their busy work schedules to meet with a candidate. That was impressive. I was offered water, asked if I needed a break between the sessions, the Office Administrator was very friendly and other staff passing by the conference room was friendly too, smiled and said hi.

After the interviews, within 3 days (on Friday) I received an offer, and we agreed that I would give it a thought over the weekend and let them know my answer on Monday. I followed by with some email questions and clarifications about the offer, and received very prompt, detail responses.

I accepted the offer and am in the process of a thorough background check performed by a 3rd party hired by Bracket. The overall interview left very positive impression of a highly professional team who does not like to waste time and knows exactly what needs to be done in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Bracket? How many people have you managed? How many projects have you managed simulteneously? How do you keep track of all your projects? What are your technical skills? Where do you see yourself in 2 years? Have you closely worked with developers? How do you deliver bad news to clients?   Answer Question

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (Trevose, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was about 3 hours long. I was interviewed by 5 people at separate times. They each described their positions at Bracket and explained what the team does. They also explained a detailed description of the position and asked about my experience. The atmosphere was welcoming and friendly. After meeting with the second interviewer, I became more relaxed.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bracket (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

From the time I was contacted for a phone screening to the time I was given an offer, the whole process only took a week and half. During that time the lady who worked with me during this entire process was incredible. She communicated with me via email and phone to ensure that I knew exactly where I stood in the process. There were no games played or question in my mind what was going on. She let me know up front the timeline and stuck to it. The interview itself was great, too. Mine was panel style. I met with 5 people in a conference room and the whole interview actually felt like a conversation rather than an hour of questions and answers. Honestly it was probably the best interviewing process I have ever experienced.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bracket (East Wayne, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I only had one phone interview so for with no follow-up. The initial interview actual took 2 days because the first day, the recruiter didn't call at the right number and then couldn't speak for rest of the day. Next day, we did talk for about half an hour and I've been waiting to follow up.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (Wayne, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter and then I was brought in for an in person interview with four people. I'm not sure why they have four people interviewing you since they all ask the same questions. There were numerous red flags during the interview. The one manager who I interviewed with wasn't even listening to anything I was saying as they were looking out the window most of the time. I couldn't even believe a MANAGER would act this unprofessionally. I definitely wanted to leave before the interview was even finished. The big red flag, though, is that when I asked each of them about the job and specific things I would be doing, none of them could give me a straight answer. This is probably due to the fact that project assistants are really just secretaries (which has been mentioned numerous times on this site).

I later had a phone interview with two more people and then met with those two same people in person. The saddest part of this interview was that while I was being escorted to the interviewer's office I walked past numerous cubicles where I saw multiple people that were either watching videos or playing video games online. This definitely doesn't give off a good impression.

Interview Questions

• What trait would your previous employer(s) use to describe you? Why?   Answer Question