Bracket Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bracket

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bracket (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interviewed by 6 or so individuals one at a time. They all gave different questions to ask, some technical, some personal, some interpersonal communications. They seem very amicable during the whole process.

Interview Questions

Bracket Response

Jul 3, 2018 – Director, Human Resources

We appreciate your feedback!

At Bracket, we like to hear the perspective of others so we can improve and/or know what works with our interviewing process. Thank you!

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bracket (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process is not much slow. Take a half day for person interview. ask testing experience and SQL questions. Take a half day for person interview. ask testing experience and SQL questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bracket in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward. Asked few questions on joins in SQL. Interview was for 3 hours. In each round every interviewer asked the same questions. It is very easy to clear the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation not allowed

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket.

Interview

I had two interviews, a phone screen and an onsite interview. On site interview took around 3 hours. I was interviewed by 5 different people. It was an average interview.

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bracket (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

technical questions like programming skills, PD, SAP, ANOVA

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (Wayne, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

Horrible experience both for me and one of my classmates. They call people for a face to face interview with an intention to reject him or her'

Multimedia Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (Wayne, PA).

Interview

The interview process was honestly one of the best I've ever encountered. I had two phone interviews and then I went in for an in-person interview. I met with five different people who explained the job, the qualifications needed and the job responsibilities. They also wanted to get to know me as a person, which is something I really appreciated.

Multiple Positions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket.

Interview

The interview process seems to be very normal and corporate. It's usually a two to three step process:
    1. Initial phone screening from HR representative with general questions. HR staff was very friendly. Very standard questions. They ask a lot about the specific demands of the position and if you have experience in each of the areas required for the position. If they like you they schedule either a follow up phone interview with the hiring manager or schedule a face to face interview.
    2. The face to face interview is usually scheduled with about 5-6 people from the company. Most of the time it is a group of people from the department that is hiring you but often they'll ask other people in other department to also step in. The whole day consists of 3 hours or so of interviews just because you have 15-30 mins with each person. During this time you'll also be interviewed by the hiring manager who with usually identify themselves. All very standard interview questions, strengths, weaknesses, problems and how you'd solve them.

All and all it's a friendly atmosphere, the multiple interviews in one day can be a little scary at first but after the first or second you begin o feel a lot more comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard salary negotiations. You are usually told b the HR representative what the position pays if an offer is extended

Interview

phone call meetings, followed by multiple in person meetings. I met with multiple team members, including direct manager then dept supervisor. Other lead members of other departments also stepped in and asked a few questions.

Senior Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bracket (Wayne, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, one on one, and group interviews. Hiring managers are more competent than project managers.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work for several years without a promotion as many of our current employees that have worked up have stayed at certain levels and been persistant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They lowballed me and it was insulting. They were willing to go up almost 25% from their initial offer which was appreciated but still not great.