Bracket Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bracket Interview Questions

Interviews at Bracket

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Pretty straight-forward, nothing out of left field. As far as interviews go, this company does them pretty smoothly, which no manager hassle to the interviewees, they make it fairly easy.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (Wayne, PA) in February 2019.

Interview

I received an email requesting a phone interview with HR, which we scheduled for the following day. The same day as that phone interview, we scheduled another phone interview with the hiring manager for the following week. That same day, I received an email from HR stating that the hiring manager wanted to bring me in for a face to face interview, which we scheduled for a few days after. At the face to face interview, I met with three team members, including the hiring manager. They asked me about my job history and my career goals. We discussed the job and how my past experience relates. A few days later I received a job offer. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Multimedia Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (Wayne, PA).

Interview

The interview process was honestly one of the best I've ever encountered. I had two phone interviews and then I went in for an in-person interview. I met with five different people who explained the job, the qualifications needed and the job responsibilities. They also wanted to get to know me as a person, which is something I really appreciated.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (Wayne, PA) in August 2018.

Interview

The process began with a simple phone screen with a member of HR. We then set up a time for an interview on site.

Two weeks later I had an in person interview. This lasted approximately 2.5 hours and I met with 4 different members of the staff: one Associate Project Manager, 2 Project Managers and a Senior HR Generalist. You may also interview with a member of their Client Services if they are available. You will spend 30 mins with each person one-on-one.

The questions were very relaxed and it felt entirely more like a conversation. Obviously be prepared to answer situational questions and talk about the previous experiences on your resume, as most of the interviewers read directly from my resume in front of me.

At the end of interviewing with their team, you will complete a 30 minute assessment to test you skills with Excel, Word, and email. This was very introductory and showed an aspect of the work you will be completing in this role.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your work ethic in a team environment?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bracket (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interviewed by 6 or so individuals one at a time. They all gave different questions to ask, some technical, some personal, some interpersonal communications. They seem very amicable during the whole process.

Interview Questions

Bracket Response

Jul 3, 2018 – Director, Human Resources

We appreciate your feedback!

At Bracket, we like to hear the perspective of others so we can improve and/or know what works with our interviewing process. Thank you!

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (Wayne, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

It was standard. Two phone interviews and 1 in person interview. Standard Questions. Overall it was not too bad of an experience. I would recommend to show case your project managements skills and how you are good at multitasking.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket.

Interview

I had two interviews, a phone screen and an onsite interview. On site interview took around 3 hours. I was interviewed by 5 different people. It was an average interview.

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bracket in April 2018.

Interview

Pretty basic interview, there was a phone screening, technical, and behavioral portion. I interviewed with 3 different people, and it had a very conversational and casual feel to the interviews.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bracket (San Diego, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone screening with hiring manager and was then invited to interview in person. I was brought into their conference room and was interviewed by three people ranging from relative new hire to operations manager.

ELearning Developer Interview

Interview

I had an initial phone screen followed by a quick call from a hiring manager. They then brought me in for a face to face interview that was efficiently scheduled so that 5 people could interview me in a 2.5 time period. Overall it was an extremely positive experience. Everyone I met with was friendly and put me at ease