Brady Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brady (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call and called back within the hour. The person had no idea who I was or what I was calling about and had to call me back 10 mins later to find my file after several attempts of looking while I was on hold. Called back and arranged the time to meet and interview. Arrived early for my interview but sat waiting for 15 minutes into my interview time to water for the interviewer. Met with the interviewer and then a second interviewer. Standard "tell me about a time" questions. I asked the 2nd interviewer what they liked best about the company and the response was I work with all my co workers from my previous company. This led me to believe the company is very clickish and everyone from HR was from the same previous company? Funny how that can happen and doesn't seem like a very objective hiring process. Two months have gone by and I still have not received an official "reject" that I didn't get the job and obviously no job offer.

Interview Questions

• google interview questions and you will find them word for word. not very creative   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brady (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on site interview. On site consisted of 3 back to back in person interviews - no break offered between interviews. Was in hot seat for 2 + hours

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brady.

Interview

Phone Interview started out with the interviewer spending 10 minutes on what he would cover on the interview. Became evident that I was a bad fit from the beginning and wondered why I applied.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brady (Valencia, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with five or six hiring managers. All were very very nice.After the initial interview I was taken into another room for a mock phone call that I was told was mainly to see how I sounded on the phone. After the mock phone call was complete, I was given a written Microsoft Outlook test and Microsoft Excel test. Both multiple choice. Finally there was an online 3 minute typing test. Overall my experience at PDC Healthcare aka The Brady Corporation was very positive and I was extremely disappointed that I was not chosen for the job.

Safety Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brady (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Step 1: Received telephone call asking about availability to go to next step. Step 2: Pre-screen telephone interview. Step 3: Telephone interview with Regional Manager. Step 4: Interview with Vice President level for possible face-to-face, or another telephone interview (never made it to Step 4).

Interview Questions

• Typical qualifying questions about professional background.   1 Answer

R&D Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brady (Madison, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Interview was very relaxed - mostly behavioral based on projects that I had worked on in the past. No real technical questions presented. Interviewers made it obvious they were looking for a candidate with a strong product development/design background. Interview consisted of both the hiring manager and a representative that was currently a part of the program.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience make you a good candidate for this program?   Answer Question

Research Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brady (Madison, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was informed of my on-campus interview location slightly less than 24 hrs in advance. It was a one on one interview with and engineer which focused on my accomplishments in graduate school and how I may transition into an industrial setting where projects move more quickly. Questions mostly focused on how I define a projects success and how a interact with coworkers.

Interview Questions

• List a time where you had no idea how to solve a problem, and explain how you worked through it. How did you use what you learned to solve a different problem? How have you used the experience gained from those two problems to solve a third?   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brady (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Smooth, easygoing, engaging conversation with both HR Manager and Director of site. Requirements were not strict at the time and I think interest was above average, however, the final requirements for the position were not matched with my experience and the final decision was to let it pass. However, the overall feeling of the interview and how I was treated let me perceive this is a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle supporting multiple customers at the same time and prioritizing shared resources?   Answer Question

M&V Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brady (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Starts off with HR rounds and then you meet different employees who are either direct supervisors or fellow engineers. Mostly focused on how well the company requirements match your skills. Fairly easy questions. Few technical discussions and test on how well you communicate.

Interview Questions

• Describe this project (related to position) in detail? What troubles did you face? How did you solve them?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brady.

Interview

Received a call for a 45 minute interview the night after talking with a recruiter at career fair. Just talked through my resume (in depth). Asked a lot of questions as if to make sure I knew what I was talking about. Somewhat behavioral.