Brady plc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brady plc (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

There 3 interviews altogether over the course of a couple of days.

Stage 1:
    Interview with Head of Client services. This took around 30 -45 minutes.
    Written test (20 questions)

Stage 2:
    1 with Head of Professional services (this took around 30-45 mins) and 1 with HR manager (this took 15-20 minutes).

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you are organised?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brady plc (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was to crack, only basic questions
    2 levels skype interview. interview process was quick. after first skype interview which lasted for one hour and next interview was immediate in 2 days. feedback was very quick. how to handle and make decision type of behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• asp.net mvc dot net
      the questions were mostly based on situation and scenario based which related to real time projects.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brady plc (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

easy and piece of cake. telephonic and then face to face interview then hr interview and then offer conversation followed by actaul offer coming home by post.

they dont do background check or any check at all small company

Interview Questions

• what is your name and what do you want to do in life for fun   1 Answer

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brady plc (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

3 stage interview; first stage manager interview, this is a check if you are suited for the job from the managers perspective. 2nd stage is the test, you are given an aptitude test to check your ability to work under pressure alongside decision making skills. Final stage is the peer interview to check if you will mix well with the rest of the team