Braemar Seascope Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Braemar Seascope

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Braemar Seascope (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

No competency based interview if you are applying as a junior, basically down to having a good chat. Just be confident in all your answers and explain why you want the job and give examples.

Shipbroker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Braemar Seascope (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

Very straightforward and simple process. Two separate face to face interviews with two sets of two brokers. Was then invited to spend a day on the desk in order for the rest of the team to meet and assess me. This also gave me a good insight into the daily role of a Shipbroker.

Interview Questions

• What are you motivated by? Who are our competitors? Have you spoken with them?   Answer Question

Trainee Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Braemar Seascope (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very straightforward. Interview with two directors and was a chat as opposed to an interrogation. If they liked you you were invited to meet the rest of the desk and get to know a bit more about what they do and in turn they can assess you interacting with future colleagues.. Basically looking at personality fit so just go in and be yourself.

Interview Questions