Brailsford & Dunlavey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brailsford & Dunlavey Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brailsford & Dunlavey

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brailsford & Dunlavey (Boston, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com and was contacted by an HR Manager about scheduling a phone interview. She asked typical behavioral questions. The next step in the process was going into the Boston office to meet the team I'd be working with. Along with the in-person interview, there was a grammar and writing assessment, each taking 30 minutes a piece.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brailsford & Dunlavey.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview with HR. Then a two part in office interview. Part I: 2 HR representatives. Part 2: Full marketing team interview. There was then a written grammar quiz. Followed by an at home written essay assignment. And then a final interview with the CEO

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you failed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Workflow Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brailsford & Dunlavey (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

Incredibly professional, informative, and respectful of my time. The HR team was quick to answer questions and was engaging throughout the process. The multiple interview process was rigorous, but exceptionally rewarding. I walked away from my interviews with a very clear definition of what I could expect from the employer and, in turn, what they expected of me.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the role that is outside of the job description and why is that beneficial to the firm?   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brailsford & Dunlavey.

Interview

The HR staff at B&D is top notch. Very accommodating, forthright, and personable. They asked great questions that sought to get to the root of your past work experiences. The process was very thorough starting with a phone interview, a follow-up, and then an in person interview. Overall, it was a very structured and well thought out affair.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage multiple projects at the same time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brailsford & Dunlavey (Boston, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

I met with two people from HR and two people on the project side. First round interview was really just a screening call with a woman from HR. Second round interview was with the HR director at a local cafe. Third round interview was in the actual office, with two members of the Boston team. No thought-provoking questions were asked during my entire interview process. I think they should do a better job of challenging applicants to get a sense of how they think, what they know, etc.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I did not get asked any questions that I would describe as difficult or unexpected   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brailsford & Dunlavey in May 2011.

Interview

Received phone call from HR asking to set up a time for a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of your standard interview questions including a few behavioral questions. Interviewer was professional and polite. I thanked interviewer for giving me opportunity to get to know me. Interviewer explained I would receive either a phone call or an email regarding the next step of the process. The next day I received a phone call from the same interviewer inviting me to come in for an in person interview with the office manager and two staff members. The in person interview was a casual conversation and less professional than the phone interview. After speaking to three members of the office I was asked to take a skills test on a computer they had set up for me. (Be prepared for excel computations)

Interview Questions

• During the skills test was asked unexpected essay type questions.   Answer Question