Brand KC Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brand KC Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Brand KC

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raymore, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brand KC (Raymore, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

Just be honest. A lot of easy questions and they just want to see if you're personable or not. They also want to see that you have a desire to move up in the ranks. I made it through all three rounds but in the end turned down the job offer. It wasn't a good fit for me.

The second interview is a job shadow. They start you out in the bottom and expect you to work your way up through the company. The job shadow is basically soliciting other businesses while people are working. It's not something I was comfortable with. They make it seem like they aren't doing anything wrong but they are breaking the law.

During the second interview they sit you down and ask you to list 8 things you think is good for an employee to have. On their official list number 2 was to always be on time. I found this funny because than ran late and I ended up being late to my second job because they didn't have any respect for my personal time.

Interview Questions

I don't want to walk around the city to solicit people with false hope. Going around and offering free this and free that when they actually do have to pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Brand KC

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brand KC (Overland Park, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

met with the owner and CEO, got me very excited about the opportunity and offered me the job however led me to believe things that weren't true and misled certain aspects of it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brand KC (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Drove around with a senior account manager and went into random businesses attempting to sell Royals tickets in discount packages. Some people bought packages, others did not. Some places kicked us out for soliciting. At lunch, I was presented with the structure of the company. They are a subset of the company smart circle, which creates various pyramid inspired businesses across the nation. If you bring up enough people with you, you can advance. This type of structure did not really appeal to me, but it could be lucrative if you love selling and persuading others to stick with the job below you.