Brand KC Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brand KC (Overland Park, KS) in May 2015.

Interview

Walked into a very tiny office suite with loud dance music playing in the receptionist area. There was a different brand of loud music coming from another room down the hall. Should have left right then. I came to interview for a position that was advertised as a marketing job, however the interviewer could not give me a straightforward answer when I asked for a job description. I asked him about the responsibilities of the position multiple times, and each time he evaded my question talking about "just taking care of clients" and "job shadowing to get a feel for the duties". He claimed all new hires were put on a fast track to management.

From what I could gather from his convoluted descriptions, the "marketing" they wanted me to do was cold sales of coupon booklets.

Interview Questions

The position was not as advertised. The appearance of a tiered sales structure. The business presented itself very unprofessionally.