Brand.com News Media Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brand.com News Media Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Brand.com

2.0

News Media Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brand.com.

Interview

I sat down and spoke with two different hiring managers. One, in the corporate office, who went over my background and educational experience (typical interview questions). The second interview took place at the sales office where I was asked a number of questions about handling certain potential work-related scenarios. The questions were detailed and catered specifically to this line of work. I was offered the job 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• How does rejection affect your mood or demeanor afterwards.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brand.com

News Media Analyst Interview

Interview

had an initial phone interview, then an in person interview with sales managers followed by a final in person interview with the Vice President of Sales. The interview wasn't too terribly bad, but it did include taking sales aptitude tests to monitor a persons abilities for the job

News Media Analyst Interview

Interview

Very quick. I interviewed with two different managers back to back and was offered on the spot. Then received an offer letter later that day that i gladly accepted. Two weeks later i started work for a three day training process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brand.com (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

Short and uninformed. Amateur hour. Received an unsolicited email from a recruiter. Responded and conducted a phone interview, providing full details. Granted an in-person interview. Went down to meet with people that I make triple than in salary. Waste of everyone's time.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions I would have expected 15 years ago. Slow staff, uninformed management, clueless all around.   1 Answer

News Media Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Brand.com in August 2014.

Interview

Hiring process is easy. Seems like they will hire anyone. Doesn't take much skill to do the job, just have to read a script. You will know within a day or two if you are hired.