Branding Brand Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Web Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Branding Brand (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

I got the interview from career fair. The HR wasn't very passionate. Then after a few days, HR called me for a phone screen, asked about my experience and stuff. She said there will be another phone interview soon. However, the second phone interview was very negative. The interview was yarning and didn't sound interested in giving an interview at all. Also I expected the phone interview to be technical, since the interviewer is technical staff. But he asked exactly the same questions HR asked. Behavorial questions and my projects on resume. About almost one month after the interview, I received email saying they don't want to hire.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Branding Brand (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

There wasn't one. I simply came in, sat down and started working. I found them on craigslist and started two days later. They were a young startup at the time and working out of a record shop.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Branding Brand (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Met with the QA Manager and some of the team. We went over my resume and they asked me some questions about it and then went into some role based questions. At the end I met with HR to go over some final questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR asked me what my salary requirements were. I gave them a range. Later that day I was given an offer from HR with a salary in the middle of my range.