Branding Brand Interview Questions in Pittsburgh

Updated Mar 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 11 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Branding Brand

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Branding Brand (Pittsburgh, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

A recruiter reached out, emailed me a list of questions, and then setup a time for me to chat with the manager. After the call with the manager I knew I wouldn't want to work there.

Interview Questions
  • They asked sort of obscure specific questions about their industry. Leading questions that didn't allow the applicant to share their experience
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Branding Brand (Pittsburgh, PA) in Jan 2016

Interview

I got the interview from career fair. The HR wasn't very passionate. Then after a few days, HR called me for a phone screen, asked about my experience and stuff. She said there will be another phone interview soon. However, the second phone interview was very negative. The interview was yarning and didn't sound interested in giving an interview at all. Also I expected the phone interview to be technical, since the interviewer is technical staff. But he asked exactly the same questions HR asked. Behavorial questions and my projects on resume. About almost one month after the interview, I received email saying they don't want to hire.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Branding Brand (Pittsburgh, PA) in Jun 2012

Interview

There wasn't one. I simply came in, sat down and started working. I found them on craigslist and started two days later. They were a young startup at the time and working out of a record shop.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Branding Brand (Pittsburgh, PA) in Jan 2012

Interview

Met with the QA Manager and some of the team. We went over my resume and they asked me some questions about it and then went into some role based questions. At the end I met with HR to go over some final questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed