Brandmuscle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brandmuscle Interview Questions

Interviews at Brandmuscle

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brandmuscle.

Interview

First week after the submission HE person called and she was super nice. Second round was a telephonic technical interview, third round was In-Person technical interview and finally they offered me the position.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brandmuscle (Cleveland, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

The HR representative that reached out for the initial phone interview was extremely difficult to communicate with-- there would be multiple days between correspondences. My interview with a client services director went well, however the job description was vague and questions were asked about specifics he seemed to not know the answer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandmuscle in January 2014.

Interview

Was not too brief and not too long. Asked questions about the company and the interviewer explained the position well. You were expected to know about the company.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brandmuscle (Cleveland, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

Somewhat extensive - I had to come in twice, both of which were for multiple interviews. The first was cross-functional with employees from other departments, while the second was client service-specific. Overall pretty standard, more conversational than I had expected.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most recent challenge and what you did to resolve it   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Brandmuscle (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Two phone interviews. Not the most professional. Sent over as much information as possible and after a while...the rejection letter. I guess they don’t like having overqualified people. None of the qualifications were specific.

Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brandmuscle (Cleveland, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

Laid back interview - Mostly background questions about previous work/internship experience. They are more concerned about your ability to fit in with the team because their employees work very closely on most assignments.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths and how you will apply them in your time working at Brandmuscle   Answer Question

Media Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brandmuscle (Cleveland, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and then an hour long in-person interview with the 2 managers. The phone interview was standard. The in-person interview I sat there and listened to those 2 managers talk to each other pretty much. They didn't ask a lot of questions.

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brandmuscle (Cleveland, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Two part interview: First part Phone Interview, Second Part In Person Interview with two department heads and two managers. Nothing was too complex but the first part of the in person interview was a little overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to handle multiple things at once and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brandmuscle (Cleveland, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and received a prompt and personal response, which is rare. Phone screen was standard but could catch you off guard if you're not prepped. In person interviews with department leadership and peers were two-way, which is nice. Somewhat scattered in terms of next steps and negotiation starts as a low-ball.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brandmuscle (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews. The first was more generic and was with their HR manager. It was the generic questions about "typical day for you" "why do you want to work at Brandmuscle". The interview was a bit awkward and the HR woman wasn't great at answering my questions and the answers she gave were someone generic and didn't feel authentic.

Round 2 was much better. I had looked on Glassdoor and was nervous because I saw a lot of negative reviews. The 2nd route interview was kinda amazing. The people I spoke to were i the role or people I could definitely ask questions with and get good answers. They were very nice and felt like people I wanted to work with. I was confident the interview went well but ultimately they went a different direction.

A major con is that I had to follow up for each step. From initial contact to scheduling the interview, to following up, to asking about next steps. I only got the next step after a request for what the next step on the timeline is. I wonder if that's part of their process to ensure people are passionate and want to work for the company.